Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 102025262728293031323334354050 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Geez mate you're like those people at the all you can eat that take it way too far!
    Lucky for me I have my stretchy pants on

On a side note, I now have to find a place to store them all. The free storage for the last year (whilst they got the items in) has been great.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    On a side note, I now have to find a place to store them all. The free storage for the last year (whilst they got the items in) has been great.
    I just bought a bunch of Lego from work. Now that I'm about to start building them and putting them on my shelf, I have no idea where I'm going to put them.

Galvatran Guest

Huge shipping notice received today for orders going back to June last year. Judging by the size they will be sending a shipping container
    Try sneaking that pass the missus.

Predaking rocked up yesterday, 7 days after getting the shipping notice. 2 days of no movement over the weekend, then a couple of days lost in the Australian Post system. Well packaged, and in good condition.

Picked up my Predaking and a few smaller items (wave 3 Prime masters and a POTP Snarl restock - Sludge restock not yet available). Communication was good via FB Messenger, another good transaction for me.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Around 50 bots from orders dated back to June 2017 just delivered. Also sent them a follow up email about some of the items in the package and they responded within 30 minutes.

Around 50 bots from orders dated back to June 2017 just delivered. Also sent them a follow up email about some of the items in the package and they responded within 30 minutes.
    That must of been a really big box.

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    That must of been a really big box.

Order an in-stock Moonracer from their site (as opposed to their ebay which I normally keep track of what they've got) on Sunday, got here Wednesday morning. I've never had a problem with these guys, but all I've ever bought is in-stock stuff and never dabbled in pre-orders.

After waiting a loooong time for the Throne of the Primes, I used the contact form on the website today to ask about cancelling, since you can get the Japanese release in January (not far away) for significantly less than TLTC is charging. Was (very promptly) told it will start shipping out on November 6. So, not bad at this point if that date is actually reliable.