Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenner CENTURIONS

Default centurions

Im tempted to get swingshot. I mean its just that one assault weapon i need. Im still deciding.

I contacted reprolabels and they said they will do stickers in the future. Cant waiT. Iv asked many people online if they would scan the stickers decals and post them so all us centurion fans can print them out on sticker paper.

So if any one is reading this post get those decals scanned.

Thats awesome news about Reprolabels. I will finally put an order in and get my TF stickers aswell

Has anyone ever disassembled a figure? My Max Ray arm snapped from the shoulder joint. I think I can fix it but I need to know how to get the torso open

Its a pity the fan base isn't big enough to make a website/forum for Centurions.
    I wonder if Hasbro would ever answer a question in a Q&A if they would ever consider resurrecting this line. They own Kenner and I wonder if the still have the rights to this property

Default centurions`

I actually managed to put an arm on ace mccloud with ease. I just applied abit of preassure whilst twisiting the arm and forcing it in. It worked.

Hasbro, i never knew they owned kenner. I may contact them and see what info i can get. Thanks for the info.

Be sure to let us know if you hear anything

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Has anyone ever disassembled a figure? My Max Ray arm snapped from the shoulder joint. I think I can fix it but I need to know how to get the torso open
    I've cracked Thundercats, MOTU, MOTUC and Centurion weapons. But never a Centurion figure. I usually just start by pushing a sharp knife into the seam under the arm. Just keep pushing deeper until it cracks. It is very dangerous so if you are not pysically strong there are other methods that include drilling and prying. If you are under 18 you should ask your parents to do it for you.

Default centurions

I contacted hasbro and wrote to them if they would reintroduce the centurions and possibly reproduced the decals.

Here is what they have to say:-

Unfortunately, this particular range has been discontinued for some years and our stock is completely exhausted, leaving me unable to satisfy your request.

However with reference to the comments you made with regards to the item, these have been noted and will be forwarded to our Marketing Department. We would like to thank you once again for taking the time to write to us as we welcome our customers' comments and suggestions, as they are invaluable for future improvements.

May we apologise for not being able to help you on this occasion. We thank you for contacting Hasbro and if we can be of any further assistance, either now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

I tried guys but hey at least its been noted. Will update more news in the future.

Default A trade shout out.

I have just aquired 3 Ace McClouds MIB.

The boxes were a bit squashed but I was fairly happy with them in general. I'll probably keep 2 of them, but I have 2 loose Aces as well, so that leaves one up for grabs. If you are interested then PM me and offer a trade.

Default centurions

Wow 3 ace in MIB, very impressive. Iv acquired 5 empty centurion boxes which im going to put the figures in. This includes wildweasel, tidal blast, dr Terror, strafer, skybolt and max ray cruiser but no insert. Now im after other empty boxes which i can put the rest of my collection in. Im pretty surprised how mint the boxes are asides from a very few edge wear.

Picture will be posted tommorow.

Default Centurions

Oh i forgot i got my self a scanned image of sea bat decals. Im going to try and reproduce the decal. I will put that up as well if anyone wants to print them off.

Quote Originally Posted by sliderguy View Post
    Wow 3 ace in MIB, very impressive.
    Was pretty much baffled that I couldn't buy Ace McCloud as easily as the other 2 when I first started collecting the toys. Ace McCloud was my nostaligic favorite (because I had him as a kid) but Jake Rockwell was always the coolest one and Max Ray has great colours and weapon systems.