Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Beyond the Spacebridge (Non-Transformers Section) > Unauthorised Transformers Products

Sightings/Sales

Old 9th July 2018, 03:39 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

I have both Ordin and feral rex and as individual bots mmc blows it out of the water aesthetics are spot on. Unique toys are still very good I just didnít get that wow factor like mmcís.

Combined mode is the opposite, Ordin is fantastic! Very stable on his feet and great pose ability. The only thing I donít like is the lack of cartoon accuracy.

Feral Rex looks amazing combined but thatís it, because of how Leo (razor claw)
Legs collapse thereís hardly any stability in the upper thigh of Rex making it impossible to pose him and every time you touch his crotch piece comes off. You can make him more stable but then heís too short and he looks stumpy with gorilla arms.

Thatís my opinion anyway
Old 9th July 2018, 01:20 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I agree with you about Feral Rex. Compared to the others i have its too bulky and out of proportion, plus i have the same issues with posing him that you do. Its a shame that none of the Bruticus do it for me because i would really like one. Ordin looks good to me that is why i was leaning towards it. Reckon i will have a hunt around and see what he is going for these days.