Page 447 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 427437442443444445446447448449450451452457467 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Have about 15 email notifications from this thread over the past couple of hours. You fellas are playing a serious match of tennis!
    Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Have about 15 email notifications from this thread over the past couple of hours. You fellas are playing a serious match of tennis!
    Apologies. Time to check those thread subscriptions

Nice Hursty, keep them coming.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

I should correct myself, Rhinox didn't start building his Ion-Slide thing until Coming of the Fuzors Part 1, much to my disappointment when I read over the copy I have of David Kaye's copy of the the Aftermath script that I bought off eBay a few years back.

It's only a photocopy of his script, but has all the annotations and such and is still pretty cool to have.

Sadly I can't find a copy of the COTF1 script online anywhere to read so I don't know what Bob or Larry may have called it. But I'll keep looking.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Thanks - does anyone have a scan of the actual mail away form with the Australian address? I'm assuming it would be a Reinforcements from Cybertron brochure or similar.
    Reflector was available in the STARS brochure (along with the Omnibots, Thundercracker, Mirage, Ratchet, Wheeljack, Sunstreaker, the Powerdashers and Time Warrior) that was valid until Feb 1988.

However Reflector wasn't pictured in that brochure (but I scan it on an A3 scanner tomorrow if you'd like).

The "Reflector" brochure was this:

Paulbot, on Flickr

Oh man, reflector for only 12 bucks!

How do you lock TM2 Megatron's Dragon neck into a solid state? I see the switch but can't quite work it out...

Pics if possible please as I am a bit of a wally

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Oh man, reflector for only 12 bucks!

How do you lock TM2 Megatron's Dragon neck into a solid state? I see the switch but can't quite work it out...

Pics if possible please as I am a bit of a wally
    It's probable that it's misassembled - I remember that with my RiD Cryotek I had to unscrew the switch and reassemble it the other way up in order to get it to work. (I don't have him with me, but if that makes sense to you, give it a try!)

Yeah, spot on. You've got to unscrew it and spin it around, so the little tab on the front can slip down and hold the neck out straight. Bloody Hasbro, can't even assemble their toys correctly.

What are Silverbolt, Prowl and Ironhide's respective mottos from their G1 toys?

Silverbolt "Don't look down, look straight ahead."
    Prowl "Logic is the ultimate weapon."
    Ironhide "High tech circuitry is no replacement for guts."

http://www.tfu.info has all the tech spec details.

What a handy site, TFWiki was of no help.

Cheers PB.