Page 13 of 467 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Yes, it has arrived!

So much temptation in this thread.

I've been playing Final Fantasy XII on my PS2, the last game I have and need to finish before I upgrade. It's fun but with the gambits it's just a bit too automatic. Just steer the character in the right direction and let it fight. Does make leveling up characters a bit easier. I was reading comics while just steering the heroes back and forth towards enemies.

I'm tempted to buy the new Zelda DS game Spirit Tracks, but I might hold off until I can get in on sale. Same goes for the DS Kingdom Hearts game.

Finished Ratchet and Clank, it barely lasts 8 hours for the story mode, and is very easy, there are no giant monster battles, and even the final battle is easy to breeze by if you upgrade the weapons to lvl4-5 each. Wont take more than another 2 hours to collect everything left (Ryno parts, gold bolts) due to a very accurate treasure mapper, then into "challenge" mode.

Still a beautiful looking game, great humour and "Frank" is possibly one of the best weapons in Ratchet and Clank history.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Got a 320gig HDD for the PS3 in anticpation of Play TV for Xmas. Now to install the bugger.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Got a 320gig HDD for the PS3 in anticpation of Play TV for Xmas. Now to install the bugger.
    can you wack a bigger hdd in it?

yeah, it uses a standard 2.5" laptop HDD. The PS3 manual has instructions for doing so.

The biggest it can handle is 500gb at the moment though. Installation is pretty easy. I just recently slapped a 500gb in mine with no problems. The biggets hassle was backing up my game saves etc etc and finding a USB stick big enough as I am cheap...

Got Zelda Spirit Tracks and finding it pretty fun! Have an annoying feeling that it is actually shorter than Phantom Hourglass, but having now dragon palace to wade through each time is a relief. The Train is pretty cool and you can do little missions of delivering stuff or dropping people off at various places. You can also blow the horn whenever you like Woo Woooooooo!

Is anybody having problems playing on line COD Modern Ware fare 2???
    I'm finding that it can take up to minutes to join a game, my Internet connection is fine but its taking a while to join a game, this on PS3.
    Has anyones else had similar issues??

Big Steam sale on, got me Braid ($2.50) and Ghostbusters ($6.80)

Can some 1 please help me out here. On PsN when I was signing up, I enter benben2142x@hotmail.com then password correctly and it said no this is a invalid PW or UN. Whats the issue here? I can't get pass it.