Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 44545960616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: The Food Thread - comments and recommendations

KFC in Japan trying to kill me in all new ways with their "Chizza":

Annoyingly, KFC here doesn't have ANY Zinger range at all! But this was actually quite nice. Not something you'd want to have regularly, but tasty!

Chicken pizza... that is so awesome.

Post one to me?

Just spent the evening at Seppia Restaurant in Sydney. Food and wine was absolutely amazing. Best fresh oysters I have ever eaten. It was a bit noisy and the atmosphere is lacking but if you enjoy fine food it is a must.

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Just spent the evening at Seppia Restaurant in Sydney. Food and wine was absolutely amazing. Best fresh oysters I have ever eaten. It was a bit noisy and the atmosphere is lacking but if you enjoy fine food it is a must.
    Just googled the place. Looks fancy

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Annoyingly, KFC here doesn't have ANY Zinger range at all! But this was actually quite nice. Not something you'd want to have regularly, but tasty!
    Don't worry. Zinger burgers aren't that great anyway IMO. They're very small and can be really expensive if you ask for extra fillings. I think a McChicken from McDonalds is just as good.

Incredibly bad for you but I had to buy them. Excuse the huge pics. No idea how to resize them on my phone.

Last edited by gamblor916; 22nd July 2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Goodbye photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    KFC in Japan trying to kill me in all new ways with their "Chizza":
    I saw an ad for this on TV while in HK and got excited, but since I couldn't find it at KFC over there, so it must have been a Japanese TV channel (or just not at all outlets over there).

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Incredibly bad for you but I had to buy them. Excuse the huge pics. No idea how to resize them on my phone.

I saw these at Reject Shop last week, and was going to get some when I got back. Classic American cake snacks, that you see/hear on TV shows from over there (particularly the twinkies... like in Ghostbusters).

I'm trying to find Ding Dongs but haven't seen any anywhere yet. There's a TF connection too. It's the cake that rolls around Air Force 1 in the first movie.

Success! Also went to In-N-Out Burger for their animal style burger and fries.

What did you think of In & Out Burger?
    We found them rather bland and were left scratching our heads as to why they were rated so high