Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 192934353637383940 LastLast

Thread: FansProject Upcoming Projects~!!!

thanks for that oilspill. its a good read.

I'd like to echo Kaiden's sentiments, cheers Oilspill - this info will help others, who aren't and/or don't intend on being members of any other Fansites, learn more about FansProject and their approach to things but also it spreads the word about the awesome company/group that is FansProject.

Awesome stuff!

Can't wait for broadside. After seeing those redecos of explorer/munitioner- I might get them if the price is good. Insecticons? Check.

Keep em' coming Fansproject.

We still need so many subgroups (Dinobots, technobots, etc) from g1 to be fulfilled classics style.

I hope someone starts on the dinobots because I have a huge craving to complete them either in masterpiece form or classics form.

That "Also, from the many requests about Crossfire-03, don't be surprised if it turns out green first." comment is very interesting.

All this stuff looks pretty promising, although I don't want to get my hopes up too much, How many new products of considerable size did FP actualy release last year? By my count 4, but I haven't been keeping score. So I find it difficult to believe all these things will be out by this time next year (unless most are repaints).

I would be impressed if they do release them all though, but likely poor too.

You know what would rock ridiculously hard and something that Hasbro would never do?

A 'Classics' Monstructor set.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    You know what would rock ridiculously hard and something that Hasbro would never do?

A 'Classics' Monstructor set.
    Do you think they'd do Dinoking first and then repaint it as Monstructor?

The Insecticons! Bring 'Em on FP

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Do you think they'd do Dinoking first and then repaint it as Monstructor?
    I am inclined to think that they would do Monstructor first and then repaint/remold it as Dinoking. FansProjects has this progressive mentality that a repaint must offer something new aside from the color scheme.

Monstructor is more known to International fans than Dinoking so Monstructor first then Dinoking. I doubt it would be done anytime soon but it would be a cool idea.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I am inclined to think that they would do Monstructor first and then repaint/remold it as Dinoking. FansProjects has this progressive mentality that a repaint must offer something new aside from the color scheme.

Monstructor is more known to International fans than Dinoking so Monstructor first then Dinoking. I doubt it would be done anytime soon but it would be a cool idea.
    I wouldn't mind this happening at all (Monstructor, then Dinoking).
    Not sure how the Pretender Shells would be designed properly though.

Personally I'd much prefer FP try and produce modern Sharkticons/Allicons