Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BEWARE OF MOVIE SPOILERS IN YOUR POSTS

This is just too confusing. I'll talk to everyone after we've all seen the movie Until then...

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I'm trying to find a suitable balance, or compromise, between protecting spoilers, and having open, free discussion. Which isn't easy, because everyone has different standards when it comes to spoilers.

This site as a whole, does try to be very restrictive of spoilers, but only to protect as many people as possible who only get one chance at being surprised by the outcome of the movie... however, I accept that it shouldn't prevent the fun of others from talking about the various movie elements that may or may not be a spoiler, just because they fear a reprisal.

That makes it feels a bit selfish, forcing others onto the sidelines who have those different interests or standards when it comes to spoilers, or even have no interest in what the plot is at all.

So we'll see how this "free for all" topic in the Movie section goes - to see if it gets used at all, or if it leads to people being less careful about spoilers in other section.

Thanks Griff