Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1323282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

Well that is less than encouraging.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K View Post
    Finally got a response on Facebook concerning status of MakeToys Rover and they haven't even paid MakeToys for their order yet!!!
    That's how he works. He needs all his customers to pay so that he can pay his supplier to get the shipment sent to him. Hence the episodes on Facebook about people not paying.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

The way ordering works isn't clear on his site (as no other business works like this, it's not expected). I'm even more annoyed that when I asked a few months back he said that the delay in them arriving was because they had to be shipped to the USA first (I asked on Facebook so all should be able to see) - so he's lied one of these times (I expect the former since he just said on Facebook a few days ago to someone else that he orders direct from MakeToys - so it wouldn't go to the USA first).

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    That's how he works. He needs all his customers to pay so that he can pay his supplier to get the shipment sent to him. Hence the episodes on Facebook about people not paying.
    If that is the case he should follow the PC model and require full payment upfront on the pre order. Either fund your own working capital or get the customers to. But don't hold people's orders up like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_K View Post
    The way ordering works isn't clear on his site (as no other business works like this, it's not expected). I'm even more annoyed that when I asked a few months back he said that the delay in them arriving was because they had to be shipped to the USA first (I asked on Facebook so all should be able to see) - so he's lied one of these times (I expect the former since he just said on Facebook a few days ago to someone else that he orders direct from MakeToys - so it wouldn't go to the USA first).
    It was somewhat acceptable when he was starting off and only had a handful of clients, but now that he is attempting to cater to a larger market, his methods of collecting payments first and then ordering stock has exposed the flaw in his operations.

Tracks is one such notable example; While he was still chasing payments from his customers on FB, everybody else who ordered him elsewhere had already received theirs.

Now that he has implemented a pay up front ordering policy, this may mark an improvement in operations due to the availability of incoming revenue.

He has lost my business... I sent him numerous emails with no reply (til 2/3 wks later if he even answered)... Regarding my preorders and payments, & working out a payment plan of paying 200/300 a wk.... No reply.... An odd email twice last wk... Taking your items to supanova to sell, need the money.... I asked him to rein life me three days prior.... Another email yesterday, I sold another one of your items... Sorry... I would go to P.C to buy but they are always out of stock and rush to pre-order there... I may try just its or just buy from hk again... Evan used to look after me and reply to his emails... Just doesn't anymore... He seems to have a lot of stock in order not paid for.... And is just relying on selling other stuff to juggle his orders to fufil customer orders.... That's why his stuff is always late... I may not buy from him ever again.... Not much loss, he seems like a prick these days

Not to mention the immature responses he gives when people post legit complaints lol
    My sales thread: LINK HERE

I will hopefully get Maketoys Rover from him (which is paid for) but I think I will shop elsewhere for the remaining 3 combiners, it does not seem like it worth the hassle to save a few bucks.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Now that he has implemented a pay up front ordering policy, this may mark an improvement in operations due to the availability of incoming revenue. [/SIZE][/FONT]
    It's good that its finally implemented. While I am still skeptical and will need to see other marked improvements in his operations, it is still useful to have him in the game to keep PC on edge & competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I will hopefully get Maketoys Rover from him (which is paid for) but I think I will shop elsewhere for the remaining 3 combiners, it does not seem like it worth the hassle to save a few bucks.
    I'm probably going with Chimungmung for this set. Their prices are the same as BBTS, but their shipping prices are slightly better and faster.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I finally got a reply from TFI and its not good:

Dear valued customer,
    Thank you for taking the time to make a purchase with us. Unfortunately, we are unable to get anymore MP-07 Starscream. Our original supplier broke their promise of our original amount. We tried very hard to keep our promise to our customers of MP-07 Starscream for our great price and have been through 4 different suppliers and imported all the stock they had left from across the globe that were willing to wholesale. If you have made a deposit, this will be refunded to you. To speed the process up, please respond by giving us the Paypal address that you used to pay for this deposit. We sincerely regret this decision, and are working hard to scramble more stock together from across the globe.
    Kindest regards,
    Management.
    Tfidu.