Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast

Thread: TFIDownUnder (Australia) new items

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    Hello TFIGuy
    I have asked this a few times on your Facebook page with no real answer. I'm trying to lay-by MP-10 Optimus Prime, your site lets me add it to my cart but than an error pops up IN the shopping cart.

The error says:-
    "Sorry, we do not have enough "Transformers Takara Tomy MP-10 Reissue" in stock to fulfill your order right now. Please try again in 30 minutes or edit your cart and try again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

You guys mentioned somewhere that items out of stock will no longer appear on the store. Can you please look into this for me?

Thank you
    Chris
    Hi Chris, I'm very sorry mate, Jon is having a day off as...well... I swear he never sleeps lol. Please pm us again and I will shove this to the top of the list mate.

Any idea when Fans Toys Grenadier (FT-12) will arrive on Australian shores?
    I ordered him from TFIDownunder about three weeks ago but have been unable to get an update on expected arrival/delivery?

Also, I can't seem to get a reply from the TFIDownuder Contact webpage or emails sent to info@tfidownunder.com.au
    This is my first purchase from an Australian store and I'm testing the waters to see how they compare to other re-sellers.

Quote Originally Posted by Starganderfish View Post
    Also, I can't seem to get a reply from the TFIDownuder Contact webpage or emails sent to info@tfidownunder.com.au
    This is my first purchase from an Australian store and I'm testing the waters to see how they compare to other re-sellers.
    gauging from my other FT orders from TFI they are several weeks slower receiving FT items than america etc.

They have said that this is due to company's taking care of their "bigger" clients first. Meaning that etailers who make massive orders will receive shipments first.

Since TFI is a small fish compared to the american etailers, due to the smaller demand out of australia, we will never really be the first to receive anything.

however apart from their recent shipment of tesla* which they say has been lost in transit (and are providing refunds to anybody affected), I have never seen them have an issue with them delivering the items. just have to be patient.

*their first shipment of tesla made it through and I received it from them - so the lost shipment was a restock)

Quote Originally Posted by Starganderfish View Post
    Any idea when Fans Toys Grenadier (FT-12) will arrive on Australian shores?
    I ordered him from TFIDownunder about three weeks ago but have been unable to get an update on expected arrival/delivery?

based on their fb updates -

29/10/15
    Fanstoys FT-04T Scoria
    Fanstoys FT-04X Scoria
    Fanstoys FT-12 Granadier (Grey)
    All in stock and shipping!

Hi tfi,

Can you pls reply to all email inquiries? You have a big communication problem.

I have sent multiple emails with regards to my MP07 and I haven't received any single reply from you.

This will be my first and last purchase from you.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

MakeToys Rover is on it's way to TFIDownUnder, finally

(feedback posts moved to feedback topic)

I noticed on their facebook page that they are "going through changes" and will be revamping the site. Of particular note is that I think they seem to be cancelling all current pre-orders that they have and when the site re-opens they will be available then. Or something. It is a little confusing and not very clear at the moment.

So if you have anything with TFI Downunder and don't have it yet maybe email them about what is going on!

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    I noticed on their facebook page that they are "going through changes" and will be revamping the site. Of particular note is that I think they seem to be cancelling all current pre-orders that they have and when the site re-opens they will be available then. Or something. It is a little confusing and not very clear at the moment.

So if you have anything with TFI Downunder and don't have it yet maybe email them about what is going on!
    Not a fan of that... i had my pre-orders since mid last year which locked in the price from the higher AUD and now they've all been cancelled and I'm certain when the new site is online I'll have to pay the higher price (thanks AUD!).

I only hope that when the new site is switched on, I can still get my pre-order in before the allocation runs out

I'm actually kinda hoping the three pre-orders I have left get canned cause in some cases I can get them cheaper and sooner from overseas.

Don't get me wrong I will still look to them for bots as I've never had a problem but I'm not a fan of the huge waiting period which I believe is what they are trying to fix.