Page 20 of 467 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

in a typical DBZ dick move they seem to have purposely held out on the game it deliver more characters/content for future sequels

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    in a typical DBZ dick move they seem to have purposely held out on the game it deliver more characters/content for future sequels
    I've seen some DLC on the Sony Store, like an Androids pack and one with the Saiyan characters from the first arc of DBZ. Can't remember it's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    I've seen some DLC on the Sony Store, like an Androids pack and one with the Saiyan characters from the first arc of DBZ. Can't remember it's name.
    But aren't they just costume packs? (not sure what the roster is for Raging Blast, but I know Burst Limit had only 21 characters included, up to Cell)
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

So is anyone else looking forward to Heavy Rain on PS3? Pre-ordered the game yesterday and was told it's due out Feb 24th so not long to go! Really can't wait to get stuck into this one.

Umm. for Ps3 Slim I've had a issue. 1. When I turn of my ps3 Slim it stayed of but then turned it'self back on like a robot after 10-20 sec's. I've had a similar issue with the wii. Does anyone know?

Also 2nd issue, when you turn the ps3 slim of and leave a game in, the green light blinks like 5-6 times and you here a triple beep and doesn't shut of correctly. When I restart it, it goes "This system has had a issue turning of" "Would you like to report it to sony"?

BTW it's on a vertical stand so yeah.

Also on side note, what color PSP 3000 should I get outta carnival colors. (Radiant Red, Spirited Green, Bright Yellow or Vibrant Blue)?

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Umm. for Ps3 Slim I've had a issue. 1. When I turn of my ps3 Slim it stayed of but then turned it'self back on like a robot after 10-20 sec's. I've had a similar issue with the wii. Does anyone know?

Also 2nd issue, when you turn the ps3 slim of and leave a game in, the green light blinks like 5-6 times and you here a triple beep and doesn't shut of correctly. When I restart it, it goes "This system has had a issue turning of" "Would you like to report it to sony"?

Also on side note, what color PSP 3000 should I get outta carnival colors. (Radiant Red, Spirited Green, Bright Yellow or Vibrant Blue)?
    Did you forget to feed your PS3? As the new slims are so thin they get quite grumpy and become problematic if you don't feed them at least three times a day. Smear some baked beans through the fan slot tomorrow and if you hear it say 'mmm, scrumptious!' you might be on the road to recovery. I just hope it's not too late already...

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Did you forget to feed your PS3? As the new slims are so thin they get quite grumpy and become problematic if you don't feed them at least three times a day. Smear some baked beans through the fan slot tomorrow and if you hear it say 'mmm, scrumptious!' you might be on the road to recovery. I just hope it's not too late already...
    What are you talking about. Can you people stop including jokes that don't make sense in a reply!

Don't worry Ben - people can have a bit of tongue-in-cheek humour around here, as long as it isn't at the expense of others.
    If you don't like a non-serious one-off reply, just ignore it.
    If anyone unfairly targets you to make fun of you, let me know and I'll get onto them for you.
    But just remember that you've been known to post incoherant posts in the past that didn't make much sense either.

I don't know about the PS3 Slim as I don't own one. But when you "switch off" your Wii, I believe it actually goes into standby mode (and is not really switched off unless you pull the plug). The disc slot flashes a blue light and the Wii regularly attempts to connect to the internet to download messages and updates for the news and weather channels etc. However, I remember hearing reports of some Wii units over-heating because they stay connected to power for too long. I would recommend you "switch off" then pull the plug when you don't use it.

Unreadable Guest

Contact Sony Customer Service....

For assistance on Consumer
    Electronics products
    or for general enquiries:

Contact Sony by phone:
    1300 13 SONY (7669)

Hours of Operation (AEST):
    Monday to Friday – 8am to 6pm