Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most you have spent on a TF ?

So far, I think it was about 700 or so for Fort Max, and I still need to pay more to complete him. But oh well, he does look nice on my shelf

I suppose the next big one was a MIB Trypticon I think.

But if you go on size as well, I spent 125 (I think) on Reflector and 100 on an actionmaster Bombshell

yukitora Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Depends what it's missing, and whether or not you have the intention to one day make Victoryn Sabre.

On the surface, that's a decent price.
    he's missing everything that is giant, hand-held and weapon like! also one small grey wheel and 1 landing gear.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post

But if you go on size as well, I spent 125 (I think) on Reflector and 100 on an actionmaster Bombshell

Sheesh and I remember Gok found this AM bombshell in past Parra fair for less than 20 bucks - no TM partner though. Passed up on it coz I was more interested in something else and more on finding the TM partners rather than the AM figures it self.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Sheesh and I remember Gok found this AM bombshell in past Parra fair for less than 20 bucks - no TM partner though. Passed up on it coz I was more interested in something else and more on finding the TM partners rather than the AM figures it self.
    I know, I think I remember it being there once before, before I had a job and had the money to buy lots. I got into Actionmasters alot more recently anyway
    I had his gun (along with a bunch of other euro parts) and needed him and the partner. figured it was worth it lol.

I think i spent around $200 for MP Megs, and $145 for G1 Shockwave.

Broke the bank
    (for some reason, C-114 in Jap box is actually rarer than C-311, Grand Max, in box. Or maybe I fleeced myself)

Second most wallet-ripping
    (I dunno, I just like them as individual boxes because of the boxart)

Third most shattering

Fourth most damaging

My MP-04 Prime set me back $270. I decided I had to have one. Earlier in the year, I passed on Target clearing them at $69.95...

Incomplete Fort Max $250

Another incomplete Fort Max $240 with box

Bumblejumper was just over $100 I think.
    Last edited by AussieJason; 3rd August 2009 at 06:33 PM.

500 beans for my grail, but that was just one item. I'm tempted to buy heaps of stuff over this amount, but killer international shipping rates keep me grounded

Whoa. Definitely like the boxart on Liokaiser! looks lovely as a set! And that's coming from me who now hates G1 packaging!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Default Whats the most you've spent on a Transformer and why???

I dont know if there is a thread like this before but just wanted to know some crazy prices you've paid for Transformers The reason is because I know when I want something and especially from eBay I find myself not wanting to lose and pay high prices for Transformers.

I remember paying $600 for a set of Dinobots!! I was very young at the time but they were in very good condition so I am happy. After the bidding had ended I realise I just spent a crap load of money and thought to myself what I was doing?

Do you find it hard not to go over budget?? My heart beats a million miles when it gets close to the last minute!!

Whats your crazy story???