Page 182 of 211 FirstFirst ... 162172177178179180181182183184185186187192202 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2103

Thread: Non-toy Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post

*snip*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    I didn't know whether to post this in the sharing joy thread or this one! I have been after one of these since my pool hall days back in Uni (I don't have enough fingers to count how long ago that was!) We are building a house atm and this is getting pride of place on the wall!

Not quite as cool as a new car (imagine's Larry Emdure from the price is right saying that!) but it's up there for me

*snip*
    Ooh! - Very nice lads, very nice!

The new palcy/work-hack/battle truck/falcotron.. unfortunately will have to be modified to carry ladders and tools shortly, but fun for the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    The new palcy/work-hack/battle truck/falcotron.. unfortunately will have to be modified to carry ladders and tools shortly, but fun for the moment

*snip*
    Noice!
    A pit it'll be defaced with trady necessities, but that'll make its disguise all the more effective... in Australia anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post

Forced induction version?

Or sensible spec?

Very cool either way.

Edit: never mind. Saw those 5 little red letters on the back that make it lots of fun

Just be careful in the wet with it. Or go nuts. Depends on how you want to play it.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    I didn't know whether to post this in the sharing joy thread or this one! I have been after one of these since my pool hall days back in Uni (I don't have enough fingers to count how long ago that was!) We are building a house atm and this is getting pride of place on the wall!

Not quite as cool as a new car (imagine's Larry Emdure from the price is right saying that!) but it's up there for me

*shnippeh*
    Farkin' AWESOME! Kentucky is at the top of my list when I visit the US next year, can't wait to visit the JB brewery.

Nice cars btw lads, I don't drive myself (don't ask) but I can still appreciate these fine specimens.

My black suit spider-man zentai suit came in the mail today im not entirely happy with it... they didn't put the back logo on like they said they would, white hand details are too big and the front logo isn't sewn on very well... but yeah otherwise it's awesome

Default Cos You're Playin'.

Quote Originally Posted by GL-Sideswipe View Post
    My black suit spider-man zentai suit came in the mail today
    You got a WHAT suit now?

Sweet Spidey costume!!
    I recently got this done, going to do a couple of little touch ups on it and then it will be done

Loopy, that is friggin' sweet man! - How many hours did it take?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Loopy, that is friggin' sweet man! - How many hours did it take?
    thanks man it took just over 4 hours over 2 sessions, also the webbing goes over my shoulder onto my chest as though the webbing has stuck onto it