Page 407 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 387397402403404405406407408409410411412417427 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

I have another question, as some of you may have noticed in my wants list I am on the hunt for a whole bunch of Animated figures at the moment.

I have been checking them out on eBay and there are quite a lot of Japanese release figures that are as cheap or cheaper than their Hasbro counterparts.

Does anyone know if the sound effect/voice boxes on the leader figures are in English or Japanese on the Japanese release Leaders. it makes sense to me that they woiuld be Japanese but I want to clarify before I get dissapointed.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    Thanks guys, having only owned 1 of the above figures (reissue Astrotrain) which I don't remember seeing balljoints on this is a suprise, as I always assumed balljoints were introduced as part of the Beast Wars line.

If Blast Off and Vortex had ball joints was there a reason it didn't get transferred across to Swindle and Brawl? Why did they stop at 1986?
    In most of the G1 cases the ball joint was only there to enable a particular transformation rather. Guess they came up with other, more brick like transformations for the rest of G1.

Ball joints for the sake of poseability rather than transformation made their return in the G2 toys not Beast Wars. See the Cyberjets for instance.

Why does the repaint of Icepick in the Human Alliance 2 pk with Sideswipe have the Autobot Alliance Logo on him?? The bio suggests that he is still a decepticon?
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Why does the repaint of Icepick in the Human Alliance 2 pk with Sideswipe have the Autobot Alliance Logo on him?? The bio suggests that he is still a decepticon?
    Been wondering that myself. I have both Icepicks now and need to give one of them a new name. Any suggestions on what either 'Icepick' could be renamed?

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Been wondering that myself. I have both Icepicks now and need to give one of them a new name. Any suggestions on what either 'Icepick' could be renamed?
    I noticed this the other day too, a bit odd, but here are a couple suggestions.
    Crampon?
    adze?

or something a little less technical, snowshovel, Stalegmite, frostbite...

actually I like FrostBite

Chainclaw!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Chainclaw!
    Thats a good one.

Does anyone know any links or guides to making DIY Transformers box insert bubbles? I'd love to knock up a couple for some of my TF's to be used STRICTLY as personal display only.

Unhappy

Can someone please help me. In the picture is a Generations Deluxe Class Darkmount and as shown the in photo beneath the red shoulder is a spilt hinge. Is this the same with all of them? Or is mine actually broken, because on the opposing side it's fine and has no splits or cracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    Does anyone know any links or guides to making DIY Transformers box insert bubbles? I'd love to knock up a couple for some of my TF's to be used STRICTLY as personal display only.
    http://www.bubbleformer.com/

This guy has been doing it for years. Great guy too.