Page 359 of 481 FirstFirst ... 339349354355356357358359360361362363364369379 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I'm having one of those days where I can't play the drums for $h%&. I can usually easily play Rocket Queen, especially along with the track, but I can't even string together a bar today. My cymbal stands are all wobbly as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Been there plenty of times, more often than not while i was completely off chops on something or another

Best thing to do is just leave it be and walk away. You'll get your mojo back
    That's nearly every day for me. I have bad days more often than I have good days

But yes, ST is right, walk away and come back tomorrow
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

An email from Amazon Japan, saying that my 2014 Generations volume 2 book has been returned as undeliverable, and they are issuing a refund... but looking on the tracking link it never left Japan. It says it arrived at the DHL mail centre in Nagoya Japan, was processed, and then returned... it didn't even get to Australia, let alone be "rejected" - which would never happen with a PO Box address.
    Now I gotta order another one, and hope that one gets here.
    (for some strange reason, they refunded my shipping as well, and since it was paid in AU$, I'm only out on time, not money)

Anyone else have this problem with Amazon Japan?
    It's the first time for me, but I don't order too much from them.

Never had that problem before. Perhaps something happened in transit to Nagoya that rendered it undeliverable, like the label coming off or something...

After all, Japan has crazy label technology where you can pull off a label without ripping the box - maybe it wasn't stuck so good!

Since you got the refund already, it couldn't hurt to enquire about it never leaving Japan; you wouldn't want the same thing to happen again somehow. They have responded to me in English before and pretty quickly too.

I've never ordered anything from amazon japan
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Akky82 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My wife usually cuts my hair, but she's been working hard lately so i decided to get it cut at local shopping centre, 3 blocks so ok i'll walk... crossing the road when suddenly i face plant with my left leg completely down one of those covered holes to access cables, but the concrete cover is cracked and fallen in.

Vent : New Balance sneakers i got a week ago for my birthday the left one had a hole ripped in it, my watch i got for my birthday last year the metal band came undone (clip holding it to head broke, pin bent) when my wrist hit the edge of the gutter and it undid and smashed the face, my wedding ring is chipped/scratched, my knee has a 1 inch by 5 inch bad graze (skin off, all blood), and a big patch ripped pff my palm, and shorts may be wrecked.

Went to police station because my phone went flat (after i took a pic pf the hole and while i was googling council after hours), so i walked to the cop shop and they took my details etc and called the council and said they will hit the council up for compensation.

Try to do something good and ...

Quote Originally Posted by Akky82 View Post
    My wife usually cuts my hair, but she's been working hard lately so i decided to get it cut at local shopping centre, 3 blocks so ok i'll walk... crossing the road when suddenly i face plant with my left leg completely down one of those covered holes to access cables, but the concrete cover is cracked and fallen in.

Vent : New Balance sneakers i got a week ago for my birthday the left one had a hole ripped in it, my watch i got for my birthday last year the metal band came undone (clip holding it to head broke, pin bent) when my wrist hit the edge of the gutter and it undid and smashed the face, my wedding ring is chipped/scratched, my knee has a 1 inch by 5 inch bad graze (skin off, all blood), and a big patch ripped pff my palm, and shorts may be wrecked.

Went to police station because my phone went flat (after i took a pic pf the hole and while i was googling council after hours), so i walked to the cop shop and they took my details etc and called the council and said they will hit the council up for compensation.

Try to do something good and ...
    Well at least you have the most epic haircut story I've ever heard!
    Hopefuly the council will look after you. that sort of thing must be maintained.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Never had that problem before. Perhaps something happened in transit to Nagoya that rendered it undeliverable, like the label coming off or something...

After all, Japan has crazy label technology where you can pull off a label without ripping the box - maybe it wasn't stuck so good!

Since you got the refund already, it couldn't hurt to enquire about it never leaving Japan; you wouldn't want the same thing to happen again somehow. They have responded to me in English before and pretty quickly too.
    I'll try to see if I can get an answer, but wasn't sure if I'd be able to.

I think if the address label came off, but they know who it was for to issue a refund, they would have resent it instead. It's just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Well at least you have the most epic haircut story I've ever heard!
    Hopefuly the council will look after you. that sort of thing must be maintained.
    That's very true. bet the council will be jumping at you to avoid you sueing their asses.

It does make a pretty awesome hair cut story that's fer sure
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

I've ordered quite a few books from Amazon Japan and never had that problem. Feels a little bit whacky. I wonder if DHL damaged it to the point of embarrassment, so they all thought it's just easier to do it with a refund.

Maybe Amazon just automatically refunds everything that gets returned in certain circumstances, instead of emailing the customer and going through the hassle of communication.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Not Amazon Japan but have had the exact same thing with Amazon US about this time last year. I just received an email advising the parcel was returned as undeliverable and refund was being processed (for both items and shipping) and if I still wanted them, order them again but check my postage details - which were correct.

The i-Parcel tracking showed it never left The States - was most annoyed as one item had since sold out and was no longer able to be ordered (even though I was pretty sure they must have had at lease one in stock again!).

I rang up DHL here, and they rejected the package at their Japan sorting centre because it had a POBox address.

Before I called, I had a look at my previous purchases, and they all went via DHL, which I mentioned... and they said that they mustn't have been an incepted before it was sent to Australia.
    I figured that DHL was a non-POBox courier, but didn't realise that it had gone through them before.

So I'll have to order another one, and change my postal address to my home address... and just hope deliveries show up at my home, or don't get pinched by pedestrians walking past.
    (preventing us from using a POBox is only for their security, not for ours)