Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US Mail-forwarding options/feedback

Well, I have myself an address via ViAddress.
    Haven't used it yet since I can't afford to go USA shopping, but when I do I shall let you all know my experience.

I signed up to Viaddress as well, but haven't used it yet either. (I signed up to order from the Hasbro site, but the Hasbro store requires a US credit card billing address).

I signed up but found them unresponsive. So now I just ask a friends in the US and Canada to bid/buy for me

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    I have used www.priceusa.com.au for other purchases (non toy-related) and have been pretty good, although they do charge a 5% fee.
    I submitted an order (for items on the Hasbro store site), and they were very speedy, and send so many emails to communicate every little step, it's almost like spam. (better to be over-informed, than be un-informed - Robotkingdom could learn a few things from this mob)

I'm at the stage of the items being sent to their US location, but with the long weekend coming up, it might now be end of next week before they arrive there and forwarded to me.

One interesting thing to note is that they only ask for a deposit of about half the total estimated cost, instead of hitting you up for the entire amount straight up. Perhaps they feel that if the buyer doesn't pay the rest, they would be able to sell it off to make up the difference.

If this works out, I'd certainly be happy to use them for future exclusives that are posted up on the Hasbro online store... as it would be cheaper and more reliable than ebay.