Thread: After Transmetal Megatron

Default After Transmetal Megatron

Hiyall,

Having recently snapped my TM Megs, I am now after a complete in shiny ish condition unsnapped Megatron. Box is not needed. Looking at about $50 or so, but can be persuaded to fork out more depending on the figure.

Any chance, or should I just jump on evilbay?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    IMO dude, aim for a Takara - Metals Megatron; that'd lead you to eBay though I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Hiyall,

Having recently snapped my TM Megs, I am now after a complete in shiny ish condition unsnapped Megatron. Box is not needed. Looking at about $50 or so, but can be persuaded to fork out more depending on the figure.

If you're willing to spend that much, Tetsuwan, get the Japanese version. If you get a new US version it's only going to break again. I bought a MIB Japanese TM Optimus Primal and Megatron VS-40 set for $60 shipped just three weeks ago. You shouldn't have to fork out good money for a toy with GPS when an alternative is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    If you're willing to spend that much, Tetsuwan, get the Japanese version. If you get a new US version it's only going to break again. I bought a MIB Japanese TM Optimus Primal and Megatron VS-40 set for $60 shipped just three weeks ago. You shouldn't have to fork out good money for a toy with GPS when an alternative is available.
    Awesome thanks fellas. Gonna get on it then

Dude, get one of your mates/in-laws in Japan to find one for you. I found a fair few Beast Wars stuff in Osaka; and at prices that I'd wager would be cheaper than what you'd find online (even more so if your contact can haggle ).

I've had my eye on one too for the last month but only one hit on eBay so far. Gotta add the two-pack to my search.