Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TFP beast hunters

Yeah it's the beast hunters one I'm chasing. I'll have to keep an eye out overseas it looks

Thanks guys

Hi guys, im currently in chile and I did find bluestreak & magnus here if you are interested. just letting you know though I wont be going back to oz til june. bluestreak is about $8.00aud & magnus about $16.00aud.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Hi guys, im currently in chile and I did find bluestreak & magnus here if you are interested. just letting you know though I wont be going back to oz til june. bluestreak is about $8.00aud & magnus about $16.00aud.
    Cool chileno, would you be willing to post them back? I can paypal or whatever.
    Just making sure it is beast hunters legion bluestreak and beast hunter commander ultra magnus. The long nose optimus prime redeco?

The Legions are now showing up in TRU stores as well as Woolies and Coles... so you shouldn't have too much of a problem finding bluestreak in Australia.

Thanks I'll keep an eye out

I have three Ultra Magnus on its way from a Canadian mail forwarder, so may be able to kit you up
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I just received my set from a Canadian remailer, and have a spare set for sale in the sales thread
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!