Page 234 of 467 FirstFirst ... 214224229230231232233234235236237238239244254 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shokwave2 View Post
    Good to see you got a copy, and for free! I couldn't find Tooiee among all the games, until i went to play my N64 and it was sitting in the console.

So many awesome games on the N64: Perfect Dark, SW Shadows of the Empire, Mario 64, Goldeneye, International Superstar Soccer, the Zeldas, Top Gear Rally, Wave Race. Might have to have a retro weekend this weekend.
    Don't forget to add to that list of awesome F-Zero-X, Smash Bros and Mario Kart 64.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

70 hrs already into FFX HD remaster... in only 6 days...

Man i wish i was 70 hours in, pesky work and general life getting in the way means i'm only 22h! First time playing though and really enjoying! Should have played when it was first out, i had more time back then!

Been going through my old gaming magazines ... thankfully quite a few of them have already been digitised online... but the one's that haven't, i'm just taking photos of pages i care about (don't have a scanner), which is horrendous for my back & neck, and takes forever!

Wasn't going to bother listing them here, just gonna take them down to the local Nexus and see if they move... but if anyone's after some old Hyper or NMS issues, let me know! Not limited to those mags, but those are the most complete.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Man i wish i was 70 hours in, pesky work and general life getting in the way means i'm only 22h! First time playing though and really enjoying! Should have played when it was first out, i had more time back then!
    Haha, I work close to full time but this game compels me to sacrifice sleep Blitzball is so addictive.

I finally got FFX Remaster for the vita. Arrived in the mail today from Blockbuster. Got an assignment due Monday and I started playing it today lol...SELF CONTROL! SELF CONTROL!

Gah it's so beautiful though. They did a great job with the remaster!

Weeooo.

Got my copies of Capcom Generations 1 (1942, 1943 and 1943Kai) in the post today. Along with Radiant Silvergun and Sexy Parodius. Woot. Shmup heaven, here I come.

In case you're wondering, I didn't pay $900 for Silvergun

I've been playing Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, finding it addictive, its pretty much Magic the Gathering. Also if anyone has purchased Diablo III: Reaper of Souls and gotten Hearthstone code cards, I'll be glad to take them of you if your not using them.

Hi Guys, I am after the GC game Mario Karts Double Dash - Any region.

If you have one without scratches for sale, please let me know

What are you looking to pay... i'm not sure of the going rate?
    I'm not really looking to sell but could maybe be persuaded if it's worth something lol

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    What are you looking to pay... i'm not sure of the going rate?
    I'm not really looking to sell but could maybe be persuaded if it's worth something lol
    I have seen it for around $30 on ebay.