Thread: PC FOC retropack soon for pre-order

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default PC FOC retropack soon for pre-order

From HighMoon Studios twitter account is advance warning that the PC version of Fall of Cybertron, will be on pre-order at Steam soon... and will earn the Gen1 retropack. (I guess if you buy it after the game is released, you'd have to buy the retropack as an extra feature).

I'm guessing that this downloaded format for FOC on PC, is worldwide, not just America... as there is no sign of the game being released in stores on PC. If that ends up being true (Activision Australia never returned my call asking about it), I'm guessing that it would take a while to download.

Anyone familiar with Steam preorders/downloads, might know more about this, or can let other PC gamers know more when it is up for preorder/purchase.

Haven't pre-ordered through Steam before (Bought plenty though), but often there can be the usual price discrepancies (Compared to other Nations) we in OZ have come to know & loathe; That said they are getting better of late & I imagine that this will likely be the primary avenue of acquiring Transformers: Fall of Cybertron on PC - Hope everyone's got sizeable monthly download quotas.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Haven't pre-ordered through Steam before (Bought plenty though), but often there can be the usual price discrepancies (Compared to other Nations) we in OZ have come to know & loathe; That said they are getting better of late & I imagine that this will likely be the primary avenue of acquiring Transformers: Fall of Cybertron on PC - Hope everyone's got sizeable monthly download quotas.
    i am with internode so steam is unmetered for me

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    i am with internode so steam is unmetered for me
    Lucky bugger, I've got a 200Gb quota per month so I'll be right with TPG.

its out now for preorder on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/213120/

$49.95USD and you get these

G1 Retro Optimus Prime: Play as the leader of the Autobots in his classic original robot and vehicle forms. Available in both Single and Multiplayer Modes.
    G1 Retro Megatron Gun: Single Player Mode
    G1 Retro Shockwave Cannon: Single Player Mode

I am waiting to see if GreenManGaming will stock as they do awesome discounts- got 20-25% off Darksiders 2 and Borderlands 2 from them.

Also if anyone here is going to be playing the Steam version then please add me - L45TN7
    Last edited by kaiden; 2nd August 2012 at 05:36 PM.