Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Legends 2012

Default Marvel Legends 2012

Anyone keen on the return of Marvel Legends in 2012?

Whilst the Marvel Universe line got better with each wave, I just didn't like the size especially considering the price.

I'm looking into getting a preorder of these from BBTS but maybe they will come out here considering the Marvel Universe was stocked in Oz. I never had the chance to get the other incarantions of Marvel Legends so nice to start from the beginning.

Images courtesey of Newsarama.

Armin Zola BAF and Fantomex

Madame Masque & Viper(?)

Wrecking Crew

Wolverine Daken

Heroic Age Cap America, Blade, USA Agent

USA Agent, Constrictor, Stealth Armor Iron Man

Iron Spiderman(?) & Foundation Spiderman

Drax

Stealth Armour Iron Man & Extremis Iron Man

Ghost Rider & Variant

Commander Steve Rogers

Klaw

Hope

hmmm are these the same size as the first ones then not those itty bitty expensive little buggers they pass off as action figures lately? If they come up with figures of characters Im after most likely, as of now the only one Im inclined to get is Blade and Constrictor. I wish they'd make at least 6-8 of the Secret Serpent society ( are they even still in business- sorry not a Marvel follower so dunno) - especially Bushmaster - reminds me of Golobulus
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

They're fantastic figures! These are mine from the Hasbro acquisitions thread I got in February, I'll post some out of pack pics later.

The detail and sculpts alone are quite good, and the 6 inch scale is great. From pics I've seen and the few I have, they don't seem to match with the previous ToyBiz or Hasbro lines, they have gone for a more comic accurate look, similar to DC's figures they release for certain comic series lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post
    Iron Spiderman(?) & Foundation Spiderman
    that would be "Stealth Suit Spiderman" and "Future Foundation Spiderman"

Drax looks good might get him if i have the chance

Man, I find myself really keen for some of these. I need to find a way to get them without blowing out my small toy budget though.

@Gantz - wow nice haul! Where did you get these from if I can ask? Look forward to your out of package pics and feedback on these figures.

@Loophole - thanks, clearly I'm outta touch with Spidey continuity.

This out in Sydney $32.95 at King's Comic each

In the US it will us cost us Aussies around $14.50 with the exchange rate.

Quote Originally Posted by kobedumar View Post
    This out in Sydney $32.95 at King's Comic each

In the US it will us cost us Aussies around $14.50 with the exchange rate.
    Say $14.50 yeah, though add roughly $10 for shipping, still not the best.

I guarantee if Toys R Us do stock the new legends, they will be at a price point of $29.99.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I got the Extremis Iron Man as part of a package from BBTS the other day.

Damn, I'm impressed. The figure is just PERFECT.

Only flaw, and it's apparently a common one, is that the black paint used on the bottom of the helmet (mouth-line area) is a tad wonky. Mine is off a little, but it's pretty damn good compared to other people's.

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Say $14.50 yeah, though add roughly $10 for shipping, still not the best.

I guarantee if Toys R Us do stock the new legends, they will be at a price point of $29.99.
    I mean if its $14.50 in retail stores and six figures to build Terrax , that's a total of $87 (if you managed to get into the US or got someone to shipped from you).If its with a postage the lowest form of US mail (2 to 4 weeks max) and lets say its $50-$60 for the whole lot shipping. Then it would cost you around $137-$147 total, its not bad compared to buying it here for a whooping $200 at Kings.

They probably ordered it at Big Bad Toys for which it cost $23 each (I think) and as a bundle complete with shipping with series 1 would cost around $150 something (can't remember).

Toys R Us USA is $20 each and so yeah I think your right with $30.A source from Hasbro told me its coming out at TRU in the first week of April but no prices.

I went to Asia a month ago but did not get a chance to get them and got sold out.It costed $137 for the whole series 1 and its $22 each.

I am hoping for Hobby Co to import it, they are selling Dc universe (6 inch figures) for $14.95 while Kings sells the for $26-$30.