Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Info and Activities > Grapple's Creative Stuff

Sightings/Sales

Old 18th January 2008, 01:23 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

nice work, reckon it could have done with some inspiring music or something, oh and i had the 15sec prob to
Old 18th January 2008, 03:07 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

This was my first Youtube video to see how it is done, a bit of a trial. Next time I upload somthing I will try not to make it so crude.

I honestly dont know why on Youtube the video stops after 15 secs. If you move the bar a second forward, it continues.
________
ASS AMATEUR

Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 18th January 2008, 03:44 PM
Rank 1 - New/Inactive

The 15sec mark in Youtube clips are the ads location which Youtube had launched back in August'07 -> http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post...t-content.html , http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/2007...ad-format.html & http://www.downloadsquad.com/2007/08...op-stops-them/

It's not happening to every single clip and whether an ad shows up or not is another question, I guess Youtube has integrated it to their upload somehow.
Old 19th January 2008, 10:39 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

I don't know why MV75 would hate your creative works so much, but I found it a very useful resource for the many fans who don't have Omega Supreme, or fans like me who need a new one because their original one doesn't work properly anymore. (Soundwarp was over yesterday playing with some of the motorized figures, and my OS has one busted wheel and a cracked cog, so only goes around half the track and walks five steps).
Very nicely done Kup - hope we get to see some other motorized videos for the rest of us to enjoy. If anyone complains about them, and hasn't done their own videos purely for the benefit of us fans, then they are just being a jerk. And I wouldn't be too impressed with that sort of behaviour.

Ozformers on Twitter (join for Australian Transformers News, First Toy Sightings, and Store Sales alerts)
Ozformers on Facebook
My BotCon archive
Insurance & Security tips for your collection

My collection - - Toys I want - - Recent arrivals - - Random stuff from me
Old 19th January 2008, 10:48 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I've never owned a "It walks!" Transformer or seen one in action. Omega looks a little scary with his head flashing and his lumbering manner. I can't wait to get the reissue.
Old 19th January 2008, 10:59 PM
Rank 10 - Admin

I want the reissue too.
Just wanted to note though, that some fans like to attach the extra track pieces on the robot wings to use up all parts in both modes, but officially they don't get added, and it makes the robot mode look a bit goofy.

Ozformers on Twitter (join for Australian Transformers News, First Toy Sightings, and Store Sales alerts)
Ozformers on Facebook
My BotCon archive
Insurance & Security tips for your collection

My collection - - Toys I want - - Recent arrivals - - Random stuff from me
Old 19th January 2008, 11:15 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Thanks Griffin,

Strangely enough, this has given me a new idea for a video featuring motorized Transformers. I will first try to figure out how to add music to videos in order to make it a bit better.

I attach all the Tracks to Omega's back mainly because I don't like left over parts from one mode to another. Omega seems to perform the same with or without them so I leave them on. It is also handly as it saves me on much needed storage space
________
FORD FUSION (AMERICAS)

Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 01:47 PM.
Old 20th January 2008, 10:19 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Do a race video! Omega, Trypticon, Sky Lynx. I think I know wo'd lose heheheh.
Old 20th January 2008, 11:18 AM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

I've never owned Omega Supreme when I was young so after seeing this, I can't wait to get the reissue. Poor bugger struggled walking didn't he Maybe it was the tracks on his back slowing him down, or it could be getting tied up on carpet fibres but probably you just don't feed him enough energon cubes