Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: Toybot Importz feedback

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mis post.

Got my pre order Greatshot the oter day. Item came in well packed and communication was absolutely great. Happy to keep on using
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Another happy camper with FT Rogue and KFC Star Saber replacement parts

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Got my pre order Greatshot the oter day. Item came in well packed and communication was absolutely great. Happy to keep on using
    That’s strange: I preordered mine in November and haven’t heard anything

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    That’s strange: I preordered mine in November and haven’t heard anything
    Wouldn’t stress it seems to take them a week or two to get all the orders out. Example; chileno20 received his greatshot on the 18th and mine was only shipped on Tuesday so I’m sure they are working on getting to your order.

Received a delivery today. They put extra protection around it after the crushing of my last two orders by the courier.

Easy and friendly to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    Wouldn’t stress it seems to take them a week or two to get all the orders out. Example; chileno20 received his greatshot on the 18th and mine was only shipped on Tuesday so I’m sure they are working on getting to your order.
    Looks like you're right: I got an 'item sent' notification today.

Still waiting on my delivery, has been onboard for delivery for 2 days now! My town is only small so it’s kind of ridiculous, worse thing is because it’s through Sendle I can’t contact the courier because I don’t know who it is?

I know it’s not TBI’s fault but has anyone else had problems with the Sendle setup? Might just pay extra for auspost from now on.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Still waiting on my delivery, has been onboard for delivery for 2 days now! My town is only small so it’s kind of ridiculous, worse thing is because it’s through Sendle I can’t contact the courier because I don’t know who it is?

I know it’s not TBI’s fault but has anyone else had problems with the Sendle setup? Might just pay extra for auspost from now on.
    Aust post has been very arrogant, My item was sent on 9th May and the item just sat there till 24th and when I queried the seller she told me she sent it within 48hrs since 9th of May, and Aust post accused her of lying instead of admitting they could be at fault.

Needless to say all complaints are useless. Was given a "You believe what you want" I quote speech from Aust post.

I've had nothing but a flawless experience with them from day one involving a large number of purchases utilizing Sendle and I'm in Hobart.