Thread: Single packed SDCC TR Brainstorm

Default Single packed SDCC TR Brainstorm

Those who've been keeping up with the Titans Return toy listings will have noticed that Brainstorm is the only 1987 Gen1 Autobot and Decepticon Headmaster (not counting the Horrorcons) that isn't seeing a general release... at least, not in the first two waves.

It might still get released in a later wave, but first it will be released as an SDCC exclusive in the Titan Force 3-pack (which has occurred several times before), and now it looks like the single pack version might end up being a store exclusive as well... according to an accidental reveal in a Walgreens photo that was promoting their exclusive Marvel toys.
    (Walgreens is an American national chain of convenience stores, which have been known to stock small toys, like our Coles or Woolies do.)

If it does end up being an exclusive to Walgreens or various American retailers, it might not show up here, and it would be an odd thing for Hasbro to prevent fans from easily obtaining the full set of the original Gen1 Headmasters, considering this Generations toyline is aimed at collectors, so they should be keeping their preferences in mind.

Hopefully we get official word soon on if this mould is getting a general release later, and if it isn't, will we be seeing it here.

Not cool.
    Not cool at all

Strange (no CW at the Walgreens I went to today) but still kind of cool. Generations voyager will do me fine.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Strange (no CW at the Walgreens I went to today) but still kind of cool. Generations voyager will do me fine.
    Walgreens can be a bit hit-n-miss... I think I only found Transformers in about half of the stores I ever looked in, and it was only Legends or CMDR sized toys.

You in America?

Nice.

Just don't get too spend-happy on all the cheaper, and more diverse range of toys over there.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Walgreens can be a bit hit-n-miss... I think I only found Transformers in about half of the stores I ever looked in, and it was only Legends or CMDR sized toys.

You in America?

Nice.

Just don't get too spend-happy on all the cheaper, and more diverse range of toys over there.
    Yeah. No luck with anywhere in Hawaii but I'm giving LA a shot. I hope TR hits while I'm here.

(Don't want to clog up thread)
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust