Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a G1 Listing and Identification Checklist / Index somewhere?

TFU.info is a great site for identifying toys, as they are tagged by colour and alt-mode, and you can search based on those two elements.

I'd love to have one that makes identifying missiles and accessories possible or easy... perhaps even a database that allows you enter in size, colour & shape, or even scan in a photo of a missile, and the database can match it based on its shape, outline or colour.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'd love to have one that makes identifying missiles and accessories possible or easy... perhaps even a database that allows you enter in size, colour & shape, or even scan in a photo of a missile, and the database can match it based on its shape, outline or colour.
    There used to be. Cobraislandtoys.com were great. I used to use that alot, and even contributed pictures for ones they were missing. Unfortunately they closed down a while ago.

I assumed everyone already knew this, but from the posts above, apparently not. To identify your transformers or weapons, just go here:

http://www.transformerland.com/ident...nsformers.html

You can sort by colour, vehicle mode, franchise or type of part.