Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: TF5 Movie (2017) production & filming details

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    There's multiple threads dealing with the movie and trailer. Can we combiner war them to keep things tidy?
    Having multiple threads with slightly remoulded content is Combiner War-ing them

(sorry, couldn't help it)

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Filming may be over, but a few news articles have surfaced that relate to the production side of things...

Anthony Hopkins talks about Michael Bay, noting that he thinks he is a genius, similar to some other legendary directors.
    (disputing that claim should be posted in the Michael Bay topic, to prevent this one from going off-topic)

And a statement by Michael Bay himself about the future of the Transformers Movie series, notes that the room of writers from a couple years ago, generated 14 different storylines that Paramount has to choose from, for future movies.... to use or not use, it's up to them and how future movies work out.

Looks like John Turturro (agent Simmons) might be back for TF5, as he has been shown off by Michael Bay during some post-production reshoots.

Maybe a last minute squeezing in of Sector 7 into the historical theme of this movie, to fit in the obvious element, of the organisation that has been tracking Transformers for decades.

A magazine article about the Transformers movie has a nice glossy image of the new character Hot Rod in robot mode... and the full article to read can be found here.

A nice clear image of Megatron in the Movie... showing how huge he is compared to humans and vehicles.

Now, if Berzerker in robot mode is anywhere near as big as Megatron, there must be a LOT of mass-shifting taking place, as the vehicles in that image are the size of his hands.

Hardly surprising, but Michael Bay wanted explosions at Stonehenge... so had to build a replica to do it, as he wasn't (obviously) allowed to risk doing any damage at the real one.

Megatran Guest

Correct me if I'm wrong but free-to-air tv Channel One tomorrow evening is screening the movie the Last Knights.

The epic tale of Knights Commander Raiden and his band off warriors who wage battle against the corrupt and sadistic ruler to avenge the unjust death of their honorable leader.
    Did not know Raiden was one of the characters in the movie.

One of the voice actors for a Transformers character has been confirmed, with the return of Reno Wilson.
    He has voiced roles in all four previous Transformers Movies, doing Frenzy, Mudflap and Brains. It is not yet known what character(s) he is doing for this one.

Some more behind-the-scenes video clips, featuring the expensive sports cars in the fifth Movie.
    This one is during their filming on the streets outside Buckingham Palace, while this one has a look at the cars themselves.

I'm amazed and impressed at the speeds they were driving in the roads around Buckingham Palace.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)