Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Ozformer Awards results

Are you friggin kidding me - I bloody won?! Oh bollocks - now I have to try and make good on some of those ludicrous campaign promises I made

]
    YOUR NEW GENERAL-ELECT!

Thank you. Thank you very much, everyone.

I’ve just received a call from Site-Administrator Griffin.

He congratulated us — it’s about us — on our victory, and I congratulated him on a very, very hard-fought campaign. I mean, Griffin has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe him a major debt of gratitude for his service to our website. I mean that very sincerely.

Now it’s time for Ozformers to bind the wounds of division; have to get together. To all Trevolutionaries and Griffincrats and Paulbotents across this fanbase, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people. It’s time. I pledge to every user of our land that I will be Member-of-the-year for all Ozformerians, and this is so important to me.

For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people (Trent) I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great website.

As I’ve said from the beginning, ours was not a campaign, but rather an incredible and great movement made up of several hard-working men (Sinnertwin, Starscream77, Jetfire_in_the_Sky and Mythirax) who love their website and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their families.

It’s a movement comprised of Ozformerians from all gestalt-groups, generations and allegiances who want and expect our website to serve the people, and serve the people it will.

We are going to fix our inner sections and rebuild our threads, reviews, discussions and news stories. We’re going to rebuild our infrastructure, which will become, by the way, second to none. And we will put several of our people to work as we rebuild it.

We have a great fansite plan. We will double our growth and have the strongest user-base anywhere in the world. At the same time, we will get along with all other fanbases willing to get along with us. We expect to have great, great relationships. No dream is too big, no challenge is too great.

Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach. Ozformers will no longer settle for anything less than the best.

We must reclaim our fansites destiny and dream big and bold and daring. We have to do that. We’re going to dream of things for our website and beautiful things and successful things once again.

I want to tell the world community that while we will always put Ozformers interests first, we will deal fairly with everyone, with everyone — all people and all other fansites. We will seek common ground, not hostility; partnership, not conflict.

And I can only say that while the campaign is over, our work on this movement is now really just beginning.

We’re going to get to work immediately for the Ozformer users. It’s been an amazing year-long period. And I love this fanbase.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    "And behold there came a white horse, and riding on that horse was a Big Angry man, pierced of face and wild of hair, with flowing robes and a beard (no moustache) that blazed like fire. And he proclaimeth 'I am HE, the Ozformer Of The Year, and I have come to lead thou to glory and to smite mine enemies. Yes, enemies, tremble before my magnificence and prepare for thy smoting!'"

(From the book of Trev, chapter 1 verse 3-5)

Congrats on the win Trev.

Also a big congrats to runner-up Paulbot - a true quite hero of the forums. Awesome job putting this together again mate. With the right campaign manager I think you could knock Trev off and keep his reign to just one year

I see like Trump, you're also hiding your hands...

Well congrats mate! I'll just have to start the campaign trail for Megatran earlier then.

Great job on the poll as always PB!

Megatran Guest

Congrats to all the winners & nominees. Well done Paulbot for serving up another Awards.

How many members participated in this year's Awards?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Are you friggin kidding me - I bloody won?! Oh bollocks - now I have to try and make good on some of those ludicrous campaign promises I made

]
    YOUR NEW GENERAL-ELECT!

Thank you. Thank you very much, everyone.

I’ve just received a call from Site-Administrator Griffin.

He congratulated us — it’s about us — on our victory, and I congratulated him on a very, very hard-fought campaign. I mean, Griffin has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe him a major debt of gratitude for his service to our website. I mean that very sincerely.

Now it’s time for Ozformers to bind the wounds of division; have to get together. To all Trevolutionaries and Griffincrats and Paulbotents across this fanbase, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people. It’s time. I pledge to every user of our land that I will be Member-of-the-year for all Ozformerians, and this is so important to me.

For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people (Trent) I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great website.

As I’ve said from the beginning, ours was not a campaign, but rather an incredible and great movement made up of several hard-working men (Sinnertwin, Starscream77, Jetfire_in_the_Sky and Mythirax) who love their website and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their families.

It’s a movement comprised of Ozformerians from all gestalt-groups, generations and allegiances who want and expect our website to serve the people, and serve the people it will.

We are going to fix our inner sections and rebuild our threads, reviews, discussions and news stories. We’re going to rebuild our infrastructure, which will become, by the way, second to none. And we will put several of our people to work as we rebuild it.

We have a great fansite plan. We will double our growth and have the strongest user-base anywhere in the world. At the same time, we will get along with all other fanbases willing to get along with us. We expect to have great, great relationships. No dream is too big, no challenge is too great.

Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach. Ozformers will no longer settle for anything less than the best.

We must reclaim our fansites destiny and dream big and bold and daring. We have to do that. We’re going to dream of things for our website and beautiful things and successful things once again.

I want to tell the world community that while we will always put Ozformers interests first, we will deal fairly with everyone, with everyone — all people and all other fansites. We will seek common ground, not hostility; partnership, not conflict.

And I can only say that while the campaign is over, our work on this movement is now really just beginning.

We’re going to get to work immediately for the Ozformer users. It’s been an amazing year-long period. And I love this fanbase.

Thank you. Thank you very much.
    Well played sir. I won't say you deserved it, but at least you didn't not deserve it

So which of your Merry Men are you nominating as your Mike Pence vice OMOTY?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    It's actually going on 11 years, the line began as Classics in 2006.
    Formally, Generations isn't the same as Classics. What you're actually referring to is CHUG (A fan-man acronym that stands for Classics, Henkei, Universe, Generations), which began as Classics in 2006. Generations didn't launch until 2010. Before Generations, CHUG was addressed as "Neo G1".

It's like the FIBRIR/RIBFIR argument. Some will agree, some will disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

You've done it, Big Man!
    Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    I see like Trump, you're also hiding your hands...

Well congrats mate! I'll just have to start the campaign trail for Megatran earlier then.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post

Congrats to all the winners, podium finishers and mentions
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Congrats to all the winners & nominees.
    Cheers guys - I keep waiting for Galvatron to show up and say "Coronation Trev? This is bad comedy" before he blasts me

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Well played sir. I won't say you deserved it, but at least you didn't not deserve it

So which of your Merry Men are you nominating as your Mike Pence vice OMOTY?
    I abuse power - I don't share it. C'mon man, you know me better than that!

If it wasn't for the fact it involves actual work I'd start pushing to become a Mod. But I'm the opposite of Spiderman, I want the great power without great responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Congrats on the win Trev.

Also a big congrats to runner-up Paulbot - a true quite hero of the forums. Awesome job putting this together again mate. With the right campaign manager I think you could knock Trev off and keep his reign to just one year
    I'll lend him my campaign crew for this year - they are the best in the business! They'll assure him the gold for 2017!

Sinnertwin: Gaining celebrity endorsements
    Jetfire_in_the_sky: Smear campaigns on the opposition
    Mytharix: Posters and advertising
    Starscream77: Moral support

And lets not forget Trent whose attacks make you look human and relatable rather than power-hungry and narcissistic - that's invaluable support!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Cheers guys - I keep waiting for Galvatron to show up and say "Coronation Trev? This is bad comedy" before he blasts me

I abuse power - I don't share it. C'mon man, you know me better than that!

If it wasn't for the fact it involves actual work I'd start pushing to become a Mod. But I'm the opposite of Spiderman, I want the great power without great responsibility

I'll lend him my campaign crew for this year - they are the best in the business! They'll assure him the gold for 2017!

Sinnertwin: Gaining celebrity endorsements
    Jetfire_in_the_sky: Smear campaigns on the opposition
    Mytharix: Posters and advertising
    Starscream77: Moral support

And lets not forget Trent whose attacks make you look human and relatable rather than power-hungry and narcissistic - that's invaluable support!
    What are your first commands My Dictator ?
    Dapto Dog for 2017

Thank you Paulbot, this is a great survey/service!

BTT, secure a Trans-pacific partnership Transformer deal for better prices and/or shipping with our international neighbours. Cheers, thx
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Thumbs up