Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Primitive Skateboarding exclusive Transformers toy

Default Primitive Skateboarding exclusive Transformers toy

An image of a black redeco of the Titans Return Leader PM Optimus toy has surfaced from China, sporting a Primitives Skateboarding logo... which is a company in America that sells skateboards, gear and clothing.

An unusual source for a commissioned store exclusive, but considering there have been Linkin Park and Nike exclusives in recent years, and the history of BAPE clothing exclusive toys, this probably isn't that unusual.

But like those other obscure exclusives, this will probably be difficult and/or expensive to obtain outside of America.

At first I wasn't gonna check this thread out, coz I don't care much about skateboarding. Then I saw the picture, and a black PM Prime would be awesome. Wonder if they will do that for a proper release, and a Burning Convoy too. Damn I want them haha

I thought it was a gag at first to be honest.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Another PM OP variant to the list.
    The pain is real.
    (-_-)

So far this is an easy pass for me as it will probably be way over priced and it looks like it's essentially just a PM OP dipped in black paint.
    If I do end up getting the Ginrai/GB combo in some form I'll have a spare PM OP so I can easily just dip it in a bucket of black paint for a similar effect to this lol

Where are PMOP's other two weapons? Or have they been left out as a cost cutting measure?

An image of the box from our recent Chinese leaker of toy images... and it notes that the name of the Titanmaster head is - Shreddicus Maximus.

I don't know if it should be applauded for having a sk8r name, or be facepalmed for being an official Transformers name now... like, forever dude.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    An image of the box from our recent Chinese leaker of toy images... and it notes that the name of the Titanmaster head is - Shreddicus Maximus.

I don't know if it should be applauded for having a sk8r name, or be facepalmed for being an official Transformers name now... like, forever dude.
    Totally rad bro...

Almost as good as that metamorphing dudicus from the '90's... Almost.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

I'm fine as long as hes characterised like Michelangelo from the Ninja Turtles. Otherwise, no dice