Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia

Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Swindle's Saleyard > Ebay listings & Dealer Ads > Business & Retailer Feedback

Sightings/Sales

Old 30th January 2018, 06:16 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

I'm happy to announce that I have received the last of my money back from PC from my outstanding orders.

$947.56 spent and $947.56 returned to me by Zippay and Westpac.

I can't express how happy and relieved I am to have all of my money back and to wash my hands of PC for good!
Old 30th January 2018, 07:18 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

good stuff mate, another person who can stop worrying about this #$%@fight.
Old 30th January 2018, 10:18 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Awesome news
Old 1st February 2018, 03:10 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

I, too, can report I've been successfully refunded by my bank. Only took a month of harassing them. Logged into my account 2 days ago and there it was! Painful, stressful but worth it. Thanks to all those who gave advice!

Also today got an email from PC saying my order has been cancelled. :P
Old 3rd February 2018, 11:33 AM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Kudos to Westpac. Got refunds for $2.5k worth of Hot Toys within two weeks of initial contact - and none of the orders had reached their ETA yet. The young lady who took my initial call bent over backwards to help lodge the claim.
Old 3rd February 2018, 01:37 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

I have had a similar experience with Westpac, two awesome ladies went above and beyond to help, even arguing with their supervisor for me.

Be warned, PC will challenge orders that are not passed their ETA. I had multiple orders cancelled by PC except one which the 6 month eta had not fully finished. I am expecting to hear back from Westpac soon and have to fight for the last order.
Old 3rd February 2018, 04:52 PM
Rank 6 - Deluxe Member

Finally got around to doing mine via NAB. Hopefully it'll go through. Everything challenged is past their ETA's.
WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Carnivac, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Eject, Frenzy, Firestar, Outback, Hun-Grrr, Sinnertwin, Cutthroat, Blot, Bomb-burst, Octopunch, Bludgeon, Razorclaw, Rampage, Divebomb, Headstrong, Tantrum MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
PRIME(HASTAK): Thundercracker ENERGON: Six Shot
Old 3rd February 2018, 08:09 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireball View Post
Be warned, PC will challenge orders that are not passed their ETA. I had multiple orders cancelled by PC except one which the 6 month eta had not fully finished. I am expecting to hear back from Westpac soon and have to fight for the last order.
Thanks for the tip, I'm holding my breath for the 45 days to pass. I also lodged a chargeback with a different bank for an item that *is* overdue, so hopefully PC will stick to their "one order cancelled, all orders cancelled" policy.

Tempted to close my credit card account just in case, but not sure if that's permissible?
Old 3rd February 2018, 08:21 PM
Rank 3 - Basic Member

My bank recommended that I did just that.
Old 5th February 2018, 12:21 AM
Rank 5 - Dedicated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguard Ace View Post
Thanks for the tip, I'm holding my breath for the 45 days to pass. I also lodged a chargeback with a different bank for an item that *is* overdue, so hopefully PC will stick to their "one order cancelled, all orders cancelled" policy.

Tempted to close my credit card account just in case, but not sure if that's permissible?
He seems to lodge disputes around day 40-44, whether that's because he's lazy or because he's leaving it just long enough that you might not think to check for dispute letters, thus missing any chance to argue his lies ~cough~ sorry i mean "well thought out, logical and totally truthful counter claim" who knows, but from experience that's when he'll dispute if he does.

You can remove any positive balance and close your credit card account at any time even if you have a dispute in progress, it just means that if he wins any dispute the bank will take the money out of your other bank account instead.
But if your concern is him re-charging/billing your credit card then yes by all means you can close the account or report the card details as stolen (thus cancelling the old numbers) and the bank will sort out any other transfers if it needs to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireball View Post
I had one item that wasnt due for, oh 3 to 6 months (cant recall exactly), according to PC when I lodged all my chargebacks and he did dispute it, but I was able to cancel out his dispute by showing the bank that A. the item was in stock ready to deliver at other stores and B. that there was no faith that he would deliver due to the fact that he didnt deliver anything else. That was enough for them to toss his arguments out the window, but it all depends on your case manager.