Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TMNT Lego!

Seeing as the TMNT2012/13 action figures have finally shown up at Aussie retail, have there been any signs of the relevant Lego sets showing up too?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Seeing as the TMNT2012/13 action figures have finally shown up at Aussie retail, have there been any signs of the relevant Lego sets showing up too?
    Where have the figures been seen? TRU? Myer? Did you happen to see the prices for them? They have been hovering around the US$20 mark before postage on amazon and other online stores, hoping they'll be a little cheaper here.

I believe the lego sets were slated for a March release, I think I read it on Brickset, but am not sure, I'll see if I can hunt it down.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Where have the figures been seen? TRU? Myer? Did you happen to see the prices for them? They have been hovering around the US$20 mark before postage on amazon and other online stores, hoping they'll be a little cheaper here.
    They're currently at Kmart for $15.00each dude, I nabbed the 4 Brothers Green in a heartbeat!

I believe the lego sets were slated for a March release, I think I read it on Brickset, but am not sure, I'll see if I can hunt it down.
    Ah! - Cheers for the heads up dude, will have to keep an eye out too.

I used to make my own Lego Turtle sets when I was a kid, I think my Turtle Van was better too.

Loving the idea, but those price mark ups are a huge turn of.

I also think that the concept is great but don't like the execution.

Picked up the remaining 3 brothers and Shredder. Left April, she does not interest me in the slightest, and the foot soldier, as I am sure he'll shelfwarm for a while.

Got to say that seeing half an aisle dedicated to TMNT is awesome, even if half of that space is dedicated to dress up stuff. Looking forward to seeing all my cousins dressing up as turtles for a while. Here's hoping Go or 11 or even better ABC3 start airing the series on free to air.

After seeing more detailed pics of a number of sets, and reading some reviews, I cannot see myself getting these guys. Perhaps I might be tempted if they go on reduced sales, or to perhaps get the brothers in the after-market (ouch for the wallet). They look small and uninteresting to build, although the colours look great.

wave 2 sets

Just scroll down a little to see. Smallest set looks the best to me, followed by the turtle sub. Leatherhead and Spiderbytez are the character figures for the wave which is a real mixed bag, some of the vehicles we have seen only once,mothers never at all.

No idea why Raphael has a Hannibal Lector face mask...

I might also just grab the smaller set. I have 3/4 of the turtles already and Leo is the only one I'm missing.

That being said, the sub looks kinda cool.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    wave 2 sets

No idea why Raphael has a Hannibal Lector face mask...
    cause he's badass.

its a shame the vehicle designs are terrible. wish they had gone with the 1987 cartoons. also i need a bebop and rocksteady :/