Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Ozformers Easter Competition - Hunt for the Decepticons.

Holy freholies, thank you so much Griffin, I missed out on getting the tin because I had no money, then when I get paid, they are all gone. Certainly a shock, so thank you again.

OMG Griffin you are legend I was aiming to get the YoYo >.< I am so happy!

Offtopic:

Also even though I dont think I should post this here I have no where to post it. You know that massive TF2 movie poster in taht Stamps link did you end up using it? if not would I be able to buy it off you? it is the best Transformers Poster I have seen in a while.
    Last edited by CryptiK; 2nd April 2010 at 11:27 PM.
    Dream's to own MP Prime and MP Grimlock will most likely stay a dream..

Quote Originally Posted by CryptiK View Post
    Offtopic:

Also even though I dont think I should post this here I have no where to post it. You know that massive TF2 movie poster in taht Stamps link did you end up using it? if not would I be able to buy it off you? it is the best Transformers Poster I have seen in a while.
    I found a use for it today, covering a large empty space in the collection room.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I found a use for it today, covering a large empty space in the collection room.
    ahk >.<

I agree with above; whether I won or not, this is a great type of competion. It fitted the HftD and Easter themes to. a. tee. ..and was extremely accessible/winable to all members. Now that the Decepticons have been found (and not just in the first 2 rounds ) you can kick back and have a great easter!
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Good comp, Griffin. I find it interesting that with the Transformers playing cards/rock-paper-scissors you put behind the advent calendar, all the images were of 'box' art except that someone making the cards had for some reason made Ironhide and Ratchet cartoon-like images instead of their usual toy-accurate selves (and yet they left Perceptor, Tracks and Bluestreak's more inaccurately coloured art completely alone). It seemed like a really odd thing for them to do.

congrats 1AZRAEL1 on winning da grand prize!

First five eligible entries drawn with different numbers:
    1orion2many (1) - Bumblebee
    Goktimus (5) - Inferno
    blackie (8) - Ratchet
    Husticon (16) - Tracks
    Christalcase (17) - Starscream (winner - clock with eggs)
    and man, first time I've actually won something in ages, so surprised wen I saw dat

thanks Griffin, great comp (and da first one I had entered on da boards too so didnt know wat to expect), it's been quite fun and it was great how Megatron wasnt chosen/revealed until the very end
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

I was actually worried that all the Decepticons would be found in the first round or two, but this ended up playing out perfectly. I randomly placed the character cards into the calendar, and didn't take note of where each was located, so that the outcome was just as much of a surprise to me as well.

And I think it is fairer to have most competitions based on finding info available to everyone, as opposed to trivia based ones that only a few will know.

I was actually worried that all the Decepticons would be found in the first round or two, but this ended up playing out perfectly. I randomly placed the character cards into the calendar, and didn't take note of where each was located, so that the outcome was just as much of a surprise to me as well.

And I think it is fairer to have most competitions based on finding info available to everyone, as opposed to trivia based ones that only a few will know.
    Where did you get the calendar? Advent Calendars usually go on cheap after the events I might grab a few cause I like the taste of the chocolate.

EDIT nevermind I found out too bad target is ages away from my house >.>