Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Have ordered from them on a couple previous occasions. All items purchased were in stock items. All items delivered soon after. No issues to date and have no hesitations on using them again.
    My wife asked me why I carry a gun?, I said "Decepticons"... She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster. It was a good day.

Received my TR Topspin and Quake just 13 days after placing the preorder.
    Of course, in that time I managed to find these figures at local retail, but that's not TLTC's fault. I'd rather have spares than not have the toys at all.

So my first little foray with TLTC has been a positive one.

Made an order earlier this year that was a combination of in stock and preorder items. Was able to collect the in stock items right away and today they were generous enough to let me collect the remainder that had now come in stock. Continue to be pleased with their service, offerings and price.

What's their packaging like when it comes to multiple purchases?
    Bubblewrap? Newspaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Bubblewrap? Newspaper?
    Mine had nothing. Just the toys in a box. So yeah, if people are fussed about the condition of the packaging then perhaps TLTC may not be the retailer for you. I personally don't care as most of my TF boxes and cards end up in the recycling bin so it's all good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Bubblewrap? Newspaper?
    I've ordered multiple Black Series figures in one order and they have been very well packed. Can't recall whether it was bubblewrap or just extra packing paper. If you care about box condition like I do it doesn't hurt to reply when you get the order confirmation and ask for nice boxes.

Cheers guys!
    Had my eyes on a few SW things, just wanted to double check with those that have ordered multiples before. The pain of MISB collecting, ey?

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Pre-ordered some TR stuff that didn't show up in stores.

It has arrived. Paper packing in a cardboard box.

No complaints. Solid enough for what it is. Look forward to seeing how they handle more exotic pre-orders.

I'm going to place an order with TLTC for some in stock items when I get paid next week. How quickly do they normally process an order and ship it out? I'm assuming they just send items via standard Australia Post.

Ok, so just got my first order from TLTC. Considering they shipped it out within hours of placing my order and it was packed well with bubble wrap, newspaper and some Tetris master like box filling skills I'm really happy with this first order from them.