Thread: Transformers Classics: UK cancelled.

Default Transformers Classics: UK cancelled.

If this is true, it well and truly pisses me off.

From the TFW Post:

Reports are coming in from a number of sources that IDW have cancelled their perennially delayed Transformers UK Classics Volume 6. Originally solicited two years ago in November 2016 for a January 2017 release, it was the sixth of eight planned volumes that would reprint the Marvel UK Transformers comics, covering issues 181–214.

We have seen correspondence from IDW’s store which has confirmed the cancellation – a likely outcome given what is now a two year delay coupled with the departure of James Roberts from IDW – James was working on additional bonus content for the collection.

This also means the planned seventh and eighth volumes will also not see the light of day by association.
    two and a half years ago this was ordered as a birthday present for me, and the pre-order was finally cancelled by the book depository.

I have purposely not purchased the Machette series being sold in news agents because I was waiting on the completion of the series that I had 5 of 8 volumes of. come on IDW, don't kick your fans in the face.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

My order hasn't been cancelled... yet.

I'm hoping they still release it, presumably it was to a certain level of completeness by now. Even if they had to drop some of the special features, the complete collection of these books was something I really looking forward to.