Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WFC Optimus - New pictures

I agree with the Kup comments. All that the toy needs is just a new head and the right paint job and you have Classics Kup.

i think the pink bits and wheels its meant to mirror the red piping from the game

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I agree with the Kup comments.
    I agree with myself too It helps avoid a lot of arguements and weeks of not talking to myself.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

My issue is not the pinkish highlights from the wheel and hips. My issue is the almost pink red they use for the upper body. It's not as bad as Pinkimus but it isn't good.

I don't understand why it is so hard for them to put a solid red on Optimus toys. They did it for Universe Sideswipe.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    My issue is not the pinkish highlights from the wheel and hips. My issue is the almost pink red they use for the upper body. It's not as bad as Pinkimus but it isn't good.

I don't understand why it is so hard for them to put a solid red on Optimus toys. They did it for Universe Sideswipe.
    Maybe Hasbro think Prime should be pink and a lighter shade of blue.

I'm sure if the game comes out in Japan, they will release a Prime with deep red and navy blue.

Still it should be like ROTF Prime, you don't really notice his colours are off until you compare him to G1 or Buster Prime.

I'll take it without any complaints

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    i think the pink bits and wheels its meant to mirror the red piping from the game
    Yeh, but how awesome would it be with light piping in those bits? I think I woud've wet myself had it happend.

Still wont stop me from getting it! thoughI wish it had the axe as well as the gun.

Thumbs up Very nice....

Video review for WFC Optimus Prime... dunno if it's a sample, but the paint apps look nice and the torso transformation looks complex (fiddly?)

WFC Optimus Prime

Still definitely a winner in my books...

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Yeh, but how awesome would it be with light piping in those bits? I think I woud've wet myself had it happend.

Still wont stop me from getting it! thoughI wish it had the axe as well as the gun.
    I agree, it would have been awesome if they light piped those bits AND hooked it up to some internal LEDs somehow