Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro MP Thundercracker confirmed for TRU

Quote Originally Posted by rocman12 View Post
    Does anyone now whether TC will be based on the old masterpiece mold, or the new one?
    New one.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Confirmed it will be on shelves late this month. TRU Australia have 300 units ordered so sounds like all of us who are waiting should be sweet to get it. And for $80 it's a worthy addition

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Is it 100% confirmed the price will be $80? I only ask because I've seen them at TRU in New York for $87... It's not like Australia to have it cheaper than the States.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Is it 100% confirmed the price will be $80? I only ask because I've seen them at TRU in New York for $87... It's not like Australia to have it cheaper than the States.
    Yep. It's already on system for $79.99

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Yep. It's already on system for $79.99
    Wicked! I now consider you the source

Now I don't have to pick this guy up in the US, I can just wait til I get home and get him cheaper! Still, I might grab MP-10 Prime while I'm here though, seeing as he's only about $100 apparently (vs the $150 it costs in Australia).

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Wicked! I now consider you the source

Now I don't have to pick this guy up in the US, I can just wait til I get home and get him cheaper! Still, I might grab MP-10 Prime while I'm here though, seeing as he's only about $100 apparently (vs the $150 it costs in Australia).
    Where in the U.S can you get a MP-10? I haved scoured the U.S TRU website but its not there. I'm going to L.A in 13 days time so may miss out on getting him locally here in Perth.

I'd expect Times Square TRU to have higher prices than other TRU stores, due to the location... but then again TRU appear to be discounting Thundercracker on their website to $75... or are making out it was $100 to start with.

The MP Optimus is likely to be no longer on the website, as it was released in America a few months ago, and has probably sold out by now. The TRU near the LA airport didn't have any at the start September, so you might have to check out a number of stores (or ring around when you are there) to see if any in LA still have any left.

dow e have an ETA for thundercracker?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapryiath View Post
    dow e have an ETA for thundercracker?
    This:
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Confirmed it will be on shelves late this month. TRU Australia have 300 units ordered so sounds like all of us who are waiting should be sweet to get it. And for $80 it's a worthy addition

there's not a lot of days left in this month though :P so maybe this weekend then ?