Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quakewave for sale

Interested. Pm incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Main reason i'm selling is cause i don't want to cart it with me to Japan next year (moving there). If it doesn't sell it'll stay with my mum and hopefully go up in value over a few years
    That is indeed a possibility based on the MP avaliability and quality. Given current trends of cost cutting from official toys, I have a feeling that Quakewave will turn out to be the better toy but that still may not be the case as the MP couls surprise. We will only know once the MP is released and the comparisons begin.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    That is indeed a possibility based on the MP avaliability and quality. Given current trends of cost cutting from official toys, I have a feeling that Quakewave will turn out to be the better toy but that still may not be the case as the MP couls surprise. We will only know once the MP is released and the comparisons begin.
    It is nice to see that a few people are acknowledging that the official line quality "is not quite there" .

I have been dismissing 3p in some ways not because they were poorly made, just because they were non official and in some ways saving my cash as official release are slower.