Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Store excl DotM Optimus w/ Trailer now out in Australia

I spotted the Optimus with trailer at Target on the weekend.

Sorry no photos. And i forgot what the price was

(Price will be added when known - it was US$30 in America, so is likely to be about AU$50 here)

To know what to look for, the packaging is a very condense rectangular block, which looks nice for not being too wasteful with empty, crushable space.

For those wondering, this is the Deluxe Mould that was released twice by Walmart (both were here at BigW), and is a different deco to those two
    figures. The trailer folds open from one side, not down the middle.

From left - Lunarfire Optimus (the second Walmart Optimus with gold deco), Trilogy Optimus (darker colour), and the first Walmart Optimus.

I don't believe it... I just ordered this online from overseas last night!!!!

Assuming that it is $50, that's about $25 extra for the trailer. Does it come with anything else e.g. accessories to go in the trailer?

TBH, I'm actually surprised this has been sighted considering how badly other DOTM product seems to be shelf warming. Stock at my local Kmart has not moved in months.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Assuming that it is $50, that's about $25 extra for the trailer. Does it come with anything else e.g. accessories to go in the trailer?
    It says the trailer stores up to 6 or 8 I think mechtech weapons but none are included.

What you see in those three photos above (robot & trailer) is all you get. He doesn't even come with a weapon for himself.
    If it is $50 here, that would be about comparable to the American price difference to a regular Deluxe (half the cost is for the trailer, which has about the same amount of plastic, and more volume when it comes to shipping it from China).

Decepticon Guest

So DOTM still has some 'retail' life yet. Wonder what else will pop up here in Oz?

Thanks adds and griffin
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

That's absurd! Just... a ... trailer? nothing else?? for that price , meh..... doesnt even have a drone of some sort in the trailer? it's just a rectagular box with wheels, booooo ... and we miss out on Que and Soundwave Deluxes here but THIS gets IN retail? ABSURD!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

So, the price is $49. I will post some photos (evidence) later.