Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FOC demo for PS3 & XBOX 31st July

im in for this version - missed out on the first game. gamertag: springah2501.

Played the Bumblebee campaign over the weekend and it was quite entertaining. Didn't get enough of a feel for it to make me want to buy the full game though. I might just wait for it to come down in price rather than buying it the day it comes out.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I quite enjoyed the demo, although I found Votex's level more fun than Bumblebee's.

And can someone explain the point of the run option? so far I found it quicker and easier to transform and boost, rather than hold for the dash and run thing, the run is so slow to not only run, but turn as well. Just feels a bit sluggish.

There are some cool weapons there though, I managed to get some kind of acid gun as Vortex from one of the random weapon generators and slimed a bot. Flew up to go have a look at him and got blasted by that stupid big cannon in that level.

Haven't enjoyed the multiplayer that much though, mainly die to the fact I keep dying very quickly. Much like every other time I get online and play...

Home sick, I got a chance to try the multiplayer deathmatch in the Demo and it was more fun than I expected. My rookie character took a few too many hits, but I had fun getting a grudge against my killer(s), and the "killing the last person who killed you" reward was nice to get. I got a higher kill rate on my second match when I was assigned to the Decepticon team.

Not going to play more until the final version's released and the leveling up counts, but I certainly did enjoy it. Except hitting opponents flying in jet mode was almost impossible.

Looking through the customisation options did seem to reveal two more Stunticons are in the game too?!

I played the PS3 demo. Pretty impressive and I did find the experience enjoyable and much more refined than WFC.

I was really impressed by the Bumblebee level despite it being just a tutorial as it had the more 'G1' feel and as Paulbot said, it was fun to run around the ark. I am really looking forward to the main game.

I did have a bit of difficulty in the vortex level due to clunky PS3 controls though but it was still pretty good. I did not find the acid gun however but did enjoy the level's difficulty. The enemies also seem smarter and dash at you when you get close or run foe cover when they feel outgunned.