Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4454596061626364656667686974 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Official - MP-36 is a new Megatron

It would be best to familiarise themselves with the requirements and only worry about chasing up permits later, if the toy is seized. That saves the hassle or stress if it isn't even needed.

bowspearer Guest

If the ACT is anything to go by, I suspect most Firearms Authorities in the States and Territories view the whole process as a waste of their time, as they know that they're putting resources into us which could be better used elsewhere.

Just got shipping notification from HLJ for the re-issue 😊

Forgive me f this was already discussed but have there been any reported incidents of mp36 being held at customs? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Forgive me f this was already discussed but have there been any reported incidents of mp36 being held at customs? Just curious
    So far, this one seems to be ignored by customs. Maybe it wasn't close enough to looking like a gun for them to worry about, or they just didn't have any publicised criminal incidents involving Transformers guns to have them restricted or on their hit list anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    Just got shipping notification from HLJ for the re-issue 😊
    Nice! ...and here i am waiting my funds from paypal so i can pay amiami. Still ended
    Up at $250 posted. Oh well...

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I now finally have MP Megatron in hand from Amazon Japan after (like everyone else) not receiving him from PC. I have to say he is glorious! I can't stop looking at this MP. Amazing figure.

If I had have quit collecting MP like I was thinking after the PC debacle I really would have missed out. Yet strangely I can't muster the same passion for Sunstreaker, not sure why, hopefully that will come.

Got my 2nd copy of MP-36 Megatron from The Little Toy Company. Compared to my 1st run copy, this feels like a cheap KO. There’s dings and scratches everywhere. My original is flawless. The eyes are a dull red compared to the shiny red of the original Takara. The box is a different shade too. I’m pretty sure I’ve got a KO here. It’s got the unibrow though. Is it possible TLTC got a batch of KO’s and are selling them as original with or without their knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by danny-boy View Post
    Got my 2nd copy of MP-36 Megatron from The Little Toy Company. Compared to my 1st run copy, this feels like a cheap KO. There’s dings and scratches everywhere. My original is flawless. The eyes are a dull red compared to the shiny red of the original Takara. The box is a different shade too. I’m pretty sure I’ve got a KO here. It’s got the unibrow though. Is it possible TLTC got a batch of KO’s and are selling them as original with or without their knowledge?
    Info on the direct box copy KO can be found here:

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=24901

In the past I would be worried about it being a KO, but TT have dropped their QC so much that even KOs have better quality these days (eg the Infinite Transformations and Toy House Factory KOs of MP-36).

anyone else got issues with the reissue? Mine wont be here until next week it seems