Page 356 of 710 FirstFirst ... 336346351352353354355356357358359360361366376 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Someone might be very tempted by this BW Euro Claw Jaw. He's very snazzy. Not exactly a 'Transmetals', but it definately is an exclusive.
    Just to give an example for what Hursticon is saying. I got my one mosc years ago when I first started collecting off aus ebay and I haven't seen another one up there since. Its been about 10 years
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    Just to give an example for what Hursticon is saying. I got my one mosc years ago when I first started collecting off aus ebay and I haven't seen another one up there since. Its been about 10 years
    They come in waves (no pun intended) and are one of the least-predictable Beast Wars items in terms of price. I remember a MOSC one that hung around on eBay for months at about $30, and yet I saw loose ones go for $70 at around the same time. For anyone who feels they 'missed out' on the other one, there's still one here for $40 shipped: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...item33694965b7. I feel that Transmetal (I) Spittor is more rare, but less cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    They come in waves (no pun intended) and are one of the least-predictable Beast Wars items in terms of price. I remember a MOSC one that hung around on eBay for months at about $30, and yet I saw loose ones go for $70 at around the same time. For anyone who feels they 'missed out' on the other one, there's still one here for $40 shipped: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...item33694965b7. I feel that Transmetal (I) Spittor is more rare, but less cool.
    I agree about spittor being more rare, I've seen one on ebay uk in the last year and the seller wouldn't ship outside of the uk. There has probably been more I just haven't seen them
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    I agree about spittor being more rare, I've seen one on ebay uk in the last year and the seller wouldn't ship outside of the uk. There has probably been more I just haven't seen them
    I saw one earlier this year that I forgot to bid on.
    I hence attest to Euro Exclusive Transmetal Spittor's rarity!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Your not making any friends putting that up, I was just in the process of making an offer. I've been looking at it for 2 weeks now

An offer? At that price, I would have been all over it if I was still looking for it.
    Like most other Euro exclusives, they are not in huge demand, but are worth a fair bit for being so rare, and looking rather nifty will all those paint apps (which would have been expensive to do).

Damn it Griffin you just made me buy it

I'd SERIOUSLY consider this if the postage wasn't over $300
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...item2eb7370547

That would be the creme de la creme for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    I'd SERIOUSLY consider this if the postage wasn't over $300
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...item2eb7370547

That would be the creme de la creme for me.
    I don't know I'm just a bit sussed on their listings, these just happened to stored in their parents basement Why didn't the kids end up with them back in the 80's is the first question I'd ask. Something just doesn't look right but maybe I'm getting jaded in my old age

After buying the TM Clawjaw the lister said he was unable to find the weapon and would give me a 10 pound refund, shortly after that email I received another one saying he found it and would send it the next day and apologised. Seems a nice communicative person