Page 252 of 870 FirstFirst ... 232242247248249250251252253254255256257262272 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 8691

Thread: NSW Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Sad isn't it?
    Many here are still stuggling to find Wave 2 DLX in Australian stores, and wave 4 has been out in America/globally for some time now.
    Sad? - Yeah, especially when it's a certain local distributor's fault for burning out local retailers on excessive orders of Wave 1 stock of anything Transformers related...
    I honestly fail to see how that can be considered to be sound business practise, to shoot your own product in the foot!?!

Found DOTM Jetwing Optimus at Myre for 50% off the silly price. But even so it came to $67 for one.

Finally found prime voyager starscream at myer castle hill, one left there at $36. Still can't find deluxe ratchet or arcee dammit !!!

seems to be the Australian retailers are missing out, so my advise would be to order online as you can get these waves quicker than waiting of them to appear instore. don't know if the global economy is to blame as retailers are seeing that most customers are really not buying to much at the moment as they are saving their money rather than spending.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    seems to be the Australian retailers are missing out, so my advise would be to order online as you can get these waves quicker than waiting of them to appear instore. don't know if the global economy is to blame as retailers are seeing that most customers are really not buying to much at the moment as they are saving their money rather than spending.
    TBH Cranky, what ever the reason is for the current state of TF supplies at our local retail stores I think you are spot on mate; Clearly as Australian Transformers Collectors it is becoming increasing clear that we are unable to rely on the consumer choice provided by the majority of our retailers, hence if we are to obtain the toys we desire and at affordable prices we simply must look to overseas online stores.

In short: We're screwed locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon
    +1

haha, love the direct point there Hursti.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Finally found prime voyager starscream at myer castle hill, one left there at $36. Still can't find deluxe ratchet or arcee dammit !!!
    Try looking for em at Uncle pete's stores. I got my ratchet in my local (blacktown) the other day. They had an Arcee as well but not too sure if it's stll there. They don't have it on sale so it will cost $25 each. Hope you find one.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Deluxe Ratchet at Target Leichhardt, no Deluxe Arcee.

Perhaps a revision wave, or is Ratchet 2 to a case against Arcee's 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    TBH Cranky, what ever the reason is for the current state of TF supplies at our local retail stores I think you are spot on mate; Clearly as Australian Transformers Collectors it is becoming increasing clear that we are unable to rely on the consumer choice provided by the majority of our retailers, hence if we are to obtain the toys we desire and at affordable prices we simply must look to overseas online stores.

I think part of the reason as well is the way stock is ordered. Retailers will order a larger initial stock to help launch a particular line and be able to block it out well, with lower numbers sent later to help fill gaps.

Unfortunately Hasbro packed only 4 deluxes and 2 Voyagers in Wave 1 (with 3 Bumblebees and 3 Primes per case!), so we see a large number of Bumblebees that just sit. Replacement waves still have Bumblebees, so we get more Bumblebees on top of already present Bumblebees.

Stores have new stocked dispatched based on inventory levels, however all Deluxe TFS are one code, not individual codes for individual characters. Therefore a store may have 2 or 3 particular characters in enough quantity to require a new shipment.

Still wishing case breakdowns were more like they were back in the days of Animated.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Try looking for em at Uncle pete's stores. I got my ratchet in my local (blacktown) the other day. They had an Arcee as well but not too sure if it's stll there. They don't have it on sale so it will cost $25 each. Hope you find one.
    dre i just bought that arcee yesterday... lol