Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: strange mp listings on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    I agree. I'd love to pick up a cheap MP-09b but I'm not game enough to be a test bunny for this. If anyone buys one and it actually gets delivered let me know!

If the prices stay low May risk it and go through PayPal - that way if it turns out bogus have a month or so to cancel the payment

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    If the prices stay low May risk it and go through PayPal - that way if it turns out bogus have a month or so to cancel the payment
    Same. If they don't go to high I may risk it. I don't have high hopes though
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Same. If they don't go to high I may risk it. I don't have high hopes though
    Well my eBay is will come up as t***s so hopefully we don't bid against each other. Feel free to FB message me mate if you go for it as I'd rather one or both of us getting one if the several on offer cheap rather than expensively or not at all.

That said, bet there is a ton of last minute bidding so each other are prob the last folk we have to worry about

my laserbeak and mp05 all turned up just fine well laserbeak's decepticon symbols are a little off but i have a feeling that its a factory reject rather than a ko.
    mp megatron though was pretty much flawless (actually better than my first one that i bought second hand ) i'll be bidding on an mp09b from the same seller and will let you know how that works out no santa hats for me

megatron also just doesn't strike me as somethign worth knocking off he's far to complicated / fragile to make it worth while . the same to be said for mp09 /09b they're both known to be really fragile so you'd have to alter the molds to fix the problems or people just wouldn't buy them so it wouldn't be worth the money you'd have to spend in development
    i personally feel there's a high chance that those unboxed mp09's are fixed authentic releases surely places like bbts would have had a lot of stock returned etc. and someone sore an opportunity to fill a gap in the market

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    i get the feeling that there might be mp09 KOs now

this looks like a box of them without their packaging *i hope im wrong*
    Is this actually a eBay listing? Would love to pick one up just to get a trailer for the toys r us version, especially if it's cheap

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    Is this actually a eBay listing? Would love to pick one up just to get a trailer for the toys r us version, especially if it's cheap
    nope that's one of the photos from tf direct. they sell KO stuff and official stuff apparently.

i just don't trust a place that sells KO items.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapryiath View Post
    megatron also just doesn't strike me as somethign worth knocking off he's far to complicated / fragile to make it worth while . the same to be said for mp09 /09b they're both known to be really fragile so you'd have to alter the molds to fix the problems or people just wouldn't buy them so it wouldn't be worth the money you'd have to spend in development
    i personally feel there's a high chance that those unboxed mp09's are fixed authentic releases surely places like bbts would have had a lot of stock returned etc. and someone sore an opportunity to fill a gap in the market
    The issue with these isn't whether they are KOs, it's whether you'll get them at all.

Did anyone here buy anything so far? All the BIN Megs are gone (there were 10) and a couple of auctions are over. Good prices if they're real
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    The issue with these isn't whether they are KOs, it's whether you'll get them at all.

Did anyone here buy anything so far? All the BIN Megs are gone (there were 10) and a couple of auctions are over. Good prices if they're real
    I caved and bought an MP-09b and UT not-Galvatron. My commonsense is telling me

but I couldn't help myself if its legit... and I know that is a big IF. Oh well will rely on good ol Paypal to get my money back if its not.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    nope that's one of the photos from tf direct. they sell KO stuff and official stuff apparently.

i just don't trust a place that sells KO items.
    thanks, don't think I will be either