Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What To do with All Those Accessories?

Cheap ($2 - $5) clear plastic fishing tackle boxes for accessories, and a metal Optimus Prime container for paperwork.

Of course it depends on the size of your collection. Goki's suggestion, whilst excellent, would be overkill for me.
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilm101 View Post
    Hi Just wondering What Everybody else does with the guns and swords and bits and bobs that come with your favorite transformers toys?. I have a shoe box filled with them some have been put in sandwich bags with labels others grouped with others of the same continuity but most are just loose and just rely on me to remember who they go too, is there a better way?
    yes there is. Invest in a tackle box for each faction, one for utobots and one for the decepticons. If you could find a good multilevel tackle box then that's better coz you can then stock up on more both smaller and large pieces.
    My autobot Tackle box

my decepticon tackle box

a new extra organizer box I just bought from Reject Shop - it's smaller but has plenty or compartments which helps separate small guns and stuff especially if it's G1 accessories. There was a bigger one but I only needed this size.

I also use a tackle box for my other figures accessories - DCUC, MLs, etc. that way they are separate and I don't have to sift thru a pile if I only had it in a shoebox or some other non compartmentalized case.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I try to either keep the accessories with the figure which is easy to do with most figures as I keep them mostly in robot mode and weaponed up. Then theres the handful that come with a ton of extra stuff. I have two figures that I keep the accessories in my cupboard in baggies. The rest happen to be ones I've kept the boxes for so the accessories are kept safely in the packaging.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I have a couple trays, they aren't very organinsed. I would need a couple more to break it up in a way that suited my internal ideals.

this is the first one I got, about $10 from K-mart. the cells can have their length adjusted. My sister was using one of these for her bits and pieces for her scrapbooking which is where I got the idea for it.

Unfortunately it quickly filled up, I later found the following at Bunnings:

This tray is a much better size and design. It's also pretty good value. I will be picking up at least another 1 of these in the near future, but probably something a little bigger as at the moment very few mechtec weapons fit in this tray.

My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)