Thread: A Melbournian Panda has Jumped in the Pool!

Default A Melbournian Panda has Jumped in the Pool!

Hello to all you fine fellows who love Transformers and all things Transformer related. This is a fine board you have here and while I don't have the time to become a major contributor, I do think I would like to participate. I have been a member for just over a month and while I still haven't done nearly enough exploring and reading of all the forums and threads I have seen enough to have deduced that you guys are as toy mad as I.

That said I figure it is well and truly time to introduce myself...

I am Pandapool - The species that endangers you! (bonus points for anyone who can name not only the character of which my username is derived from an alternate reality version of, but the name of the book in which Pandapool makes his appearance)

I used to have a huge Transformers collection as a young man. !984 was a good time to be a little kid. I lived for the original G1 Transformers cartoon and as an extension of that I wanted to surround myself with as many Transformers as possible. I used to wish I could be Spike! Unfortunately I sold my entire collection at a school fete/car boot sale in my early teens for peanuts as I was to cool for toys. I now no I have never been as uncool as I was right then. Optimus Prime, Ratchet, Inferno, Bumblebee, Cliff Jumper, Seaspray and Metroplex I can remember selling along with a few I can't recall, an Autobot Plane, some other smaller ones, I sold the lot for less than $50.00. It's best not to think about it I find, instead I am slowly trying to re-collect my favorites.

I am also a mad Marvel Universe collector and I buy/sell to support my habbit ( www.ebay.com.au/usr/toysmarveloustoys ) and on occasion I alo sell the odd Transformer when It makes financial sense to buy multiple of one transformer I desire and then onsell the rest. I have spruiked my wares a little in the eBay forum here and hope to learn about the members on site buy/sell forum when/if I prove myself a true Transformers fan. I am a true G1 fan... this much is true, but you can keep the films and Michael Bay. I recently obtained the complete G1 Cartoon series and I would rather watch that anyday!

So, you still reading? Probably not. It was a way too long intro post and I planned on it being shorter but I had to go ramble on... so appologies, and thankyou for having me.

Howdy and welcome. Hope you find the Transformers you sold as a kid!

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!
    Glad you've decided to join us.

Hello and Welcome to OZformers!

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Welcome to Ozformers fellow cybertronian.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!