Hey guys, a new collector here!! I'm from Sydney and currently doing a degree in engineering.

Story time: So a while back in the midst of my uni break I got really bored and re-watched the 2007 transformers movie for the first time since its release. I used to be crazy about them 10 years ago but never got any toys or merch. Now I don't know what happened but something sparked my obsession for transformers again and now I want to go about collecting those cool movie toys. I have trawled through the movie toys wiki and since I only have a small budget and limited space to display them, I want to collect just few of the really good looking carbots.

So I'm mainly looking at getting the bayverse figures initially, such as Human Alliance Jazz (who was taken way too soon ), HA Sideswipe, 2007 voyager ratchet and ironhide, Nightwatch Optimus Prime (love the alt mode look and his rubber wheels), and Striker/Buster prime.

I also wanted to get the MP10 prime, but might have to settle for the MPP10 KO as $250 is way over my budget for a single transformer.

I have a wishlist currently going on in the bee toy scout section if y'all wanna help me out. Also, having never been in the loop, I'm open to suggestions on some cool looking carbots that I should get, especially ones with rubber wheels and die-cast!!

Anyway, that's enough of me. Thanks for reading through this and hopefully I can contribute to this forum in some way.