Thread: What is this?

Default What is this?

It was a kit that came with a motor and gears. Pretty neat. Anyone?

Crush Gear was one of those Japanese anime kid shows. I remember Cheez or Toasted (or whatever they are calling the channel 10 morning slab of cartoons) aired it. If memory serves me correctly they were small battle robots that the characters used in tournaments (think Beyblade etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by piratescratch View Post
    Crush Gear was one of those Japanese anime kid shows. I remember Cheez or Toasted (or whatever they are calling the channel 10 morning slab of cartoons) aired it. If memory serves me correctly they were small battle robots that the characters used in tournaments (think Beyblade etc.)
    Pretty much. They come how drove around an arena and had to beat the other one, kind of like RobotWars, only they all had special attacks where they would fly around and stuff.
    The toys would have made an awesome game if they had made them remote controlled. But these just go on one direction until they hit something <_<
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

TheDirtyDigger Guest

My mate's kid was into it and I thought they looked pretty cool so we bought him an arena and some 'cars'.
    The idea is rock solid, the execution lame.