Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cinema foyer displays and advertising posters for TF5

Default Cinema foyer displays and advertising posters for TF5

Remember the big cardboard Grimlock at some theatres for TF4.... which some people here even managed to snag when they were being removed.

A couple of TF5 cardboard cinema foyer displays have now been found, one has Optimus kneeling with his sword, while the other one has Bumblebee with his new hammer, above Optimus, ready to strike.

It's only about four weeks away from its release here, so I would expect some theatres here should soon have some 3D displays up, or will soon.

If you see one, take a pic and post it up.

One of our cinemas run a silent auction on movie promo items which is a good idea I reckon.
    I know that the studio/distributors sometime want promo items back to be destroyed/recycled so it might depend on the type of item as well as the rules of the distributor if you could get one.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

The one with Bumblebee striking Optimus has been seen at a Cinema in Brisbane City (I think it is the Southbank theatre), so should be showing up everywhere else here too.

This isn't a cinema display, but a billboard seen in New Jersey America, similar to previous campaigns that asked the public to report aliens... and not the sort that Trump wants reported.

A theatre poster (in America I think), with an evil looking Optimus and the caption "Destroy".

Plus, a nice movie banner on a Russian site promoting the Movie.

Another nine movie advertising posters (in the same style as the Optimus Destroy poster) have been posted up on a Thailand facebook page, with each one having one character (human and robot) and one word.

From the Southbank cinema in Brisbane, sent to me by member Justowen.

Some more Movie posters, including three more character posters (Optimus, Megatron, Hound), and another IMAX poster.

Two more billboards spotted in California... any scene in Australia yet?

And this nice new poster released on the official Transformers Movie page (with the date changed to the Australian date in case anyone here wants to share it locally to other fansites or fb).

This is nice promo piece in London - a giant head of Optimus on the outside of a building called the Sky Garden, done in a way, so that when you are inside, you can get your photo taken and it looks like Optimus is outside looking in at you (with a chance to win tickets if you tweet it)