Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 313181920212223

Thread: DC Universe

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Yay - Harley Quinn/Joker 2-pack is on the way! She has a white face too - cool! Can't wait to pick this one up!

Nice! I bought mine individually but it's good they're reissuing both as Harley (blue faced though) was pretty hard to find. So Joker in Black ei? hmmmmm I prefer the Purple suit though. Wonder what more 2 packs will they come up with. I have to admit the Hawkgirl/G. Ghost one is not so saleable IMO, if it was Hawkman/girl more prolly so, but then I say just keep bringing em back Now if only they'd pack a Black canary figure with Green Arrow Im gonna be so on it! - I still need a Black Canary figure
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Nice! I bought mine individually but it's good they're reissuing both as Harley (blue faced though) was pretty hard to find. So Joker in Black ei? hmmmmm I prefer the Purple suit though. Wonder what more 2 packs will they come up with. I have to admit the Hawkgirl/G. Ghost one is not so saleable IMO, if it was Hawkman/girl more prolly so, but then I say just keep bringing em back Now if only they'd pack a Black canary figure with Green Arrow Im gonna be so on it! - I still need a Black Canary figure
    Yeah, I'm definitely sold on the white face HQ. The 'Tango with Evil' Joker doesn't bother me too much either, but I can't wait for the Batman Legacy line (esp Joker in trench coat). I haven't bought the Hawkgirl/GG yet but I probably will. I've already got Hawkman - and he needs company

I've also already got Green Arrow, but I'd be up for a Black Canary reissue!

Default DCUC Series 19 on BBTS

DCUC Series 19 revealed and for preorder on BBTS.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...il&picture=out

Not a bad lineup and a nice CnC figure.

Hmmm I wanted to see the CnC figure Apache Chief, they didn't have any pics included.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Found a pic of Apache Chief on this site (apparently an Aussie collector's blog)

http://www.actionfigureblues.com/201...-thoughts.html

Not feeling Wave 18's Super Friends line so not a must-have for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trailer Park Ninja View Post
    Found a pic of Apache Chief on this site (apparently an Aussie collector's blog)

http://www.actionfigureblues.com/201...-thoughts.html

Not feeling Wave 18's Super Friends line so not a must-have for me.
    Thanks!! I dont like the wave much as well, Im just after Apache Chief figure... might have to hit ebay for him

Here's the stuff I got from the Phil Toycon I pigged out more on DCU stuff than TFs

Managed to snag Kyle Rayner - only one!! - this guy is being shortpacked!
    Also, finally got Jumpsuit Riddler, yes! And a Yellow Lantern Sinestro albeit I need a right arm ( yeah I know good luck with that) coz this figure has got 2 left arms and I dunno but it's kinda shorter than the other figs too

a couple more loose figures for $10 each at the last Parramatta fair