Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoids

I always adored the Zoids cartoons - the second series more than the first (the Gladiator esque combat thing - it was top viewing when I was younger). I never really had many of the toys though - I had a red blade Liger and a Liger Zero Jaeger. My favourite designs were Lina's Gunsniper (ridiculously well armed), that red Gunsniper belonging to the love interest of the dude that had the Command Wolf, the Zero Jaeger, and that red and blue T Rex looking thing that the antagonist from the first series had.

The thing that turned me off them is that they were very model kit ish and not that playable. Are there any one there that are more poseable, sturdy, and open to being actually played with?

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    i dont like painting them, probably because i would do a bad job of it.

but yeah i was mostly interested in the Kotobukiya ones as it seems like a hassle to collect the older tomy ones.
    You can get away without painting them.... though they do look infinitly better if you do so.

The older ones are getting harder to get yes. ... I hate ebay. T_T

I just got the HMM Gun Sniper and don't know what to do with the cables that plug into the head and feed through the neck and then to... what next?

The instructions didn't really explain what else to do with them (not that i can read japanese >_>)

Tried looking at a zoids discussion board but there was nothing relevant.

Any help? If no one has any idea what I'm talking about, I'll take a picture later and attach it

I just got the HMM Gun Sniper and don't know what to do with the cables that plug into the head and feed through the neck and then to... what next?

The instructions didn't really explain what else to do with them (not that i can read japanese >_>)

Tried looking at a zoids discussion board but there was nothing relevant.

Any help? If no one has any idea what I'm talking about, I'll take a picture later and attach it
    Do you mean when you are actually putting it together right at the end? Or actually building the head?

Newish HMM Models - Dark Horn (who didnt see that coming?) Lightning Saix (Very impressed with that kits looks)

And - HMM LIGER ZERO SUMMER 2010

you forgot Blade Liger Mirage which coming out the season before liger zero.

hopefully they do Jager, Schneider and Panzer upgrade sets too

you forgot Blade Liger Mirage which coming out the season before liger zero.

hopefully they do Jager, Schneider and Panzer upgrade sets too
    The way Koto have been going with their zoids... im sure we will get a dozen repaints of Liger Zero to boot.

And if they dot he armor kits... i some how suspect they woudl be full kits not just armor add ons.

Oh and there is also this thing floating around too... i mean as if the darn shield liger hasnt been done to death already -
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4057/...e6675f70_o.jpg

Should be 1/60 Scale and since its Yamoto... expect... insanely expensive.
    Last edited by Maxiewolf; 22nd May 2010 at 03:52 PM.

just pre ordered blade liger mirage. http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYZD46

~

What are the Kotobukiya Zoids?

When the Hasbro released Zoids were available in New Zealand, I got one of everything, opened Liger Zero and Elephander and then had a "how the hell do I store all of these" moment and so sold them all aside from the two I had opened.

I recently saw pics of the Revoltech Blade Liger which looks AWESOME. I think I will have to import that.

Revoltech Zoids? That's like the best thing I've ever heard! All I ever wanted when I used to watch it was a very posable zoid.

Now if only they'd make a Revoltech Gunsniper Leena Special...