Posted up on the JP Amazon site are official images of the upcoming JP Arms Micron figures DLX Ironhide, Gaia Unicron (2-pack with Optimus) and Arms Master Optimus (the Weaponiser one, with a Matrix/sword accessory).
That's three more JP figures TFPrime collectors are probably going to hunt down, because...
Hasbro has no plans to release Unicron,
Hasbro has released Ironhide as Kup, with no plans to release it as Ironhide,
Hasbro is unlikely to release the Matrix Sword, as it needs a bladed Micron on the end... and Hasbro isn't releasing any Microns.

Looks like Unicron has a Micron like everyone else in the JP series, which (to me) didn't make much sense in Armada... and (to me) doesn't make much sense here either... but since it is a toy gimmick for the entire series, they need to have one.

Something I didn't realise until reading the comments at TFW... check out the alt mode of Unicron and look at it upside-down.
Can you see the giant face of (Gen1) Unicron? If not, check this pic. If you still can't see it... try this pic.
Until we see the packaging, I doubt anyone still has a clue what Unicron transforms into.